GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jaush

1. J

Still winning praise from motoring journalists...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/18543/sport-sedan-shootout/
  2. J

Is this guy faking it? (Wannabee R32)

So my flatmate has become a keen car spotter ever since living with me ... He'll randomly send me pics of weird or interesting cars. This morning, he surprised me with what at first glance, appears to be a white R32. Now there's nothing unusual about a white R32 (although they are rare only...
  3. J

Top Gear OZ Mag ... Spot the GTI in the ad.

10 points for whoever spots it first ... Good ad too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdJd598Dtg
  4. J

Dealerships piss me off...

So I dropped my car into Barloworld, Glen Waverley today for some warranty work to be performed. My complaints were: -Front suspension: Rattle over sharp edged bumps/Groan when steering into full lock entering driveways etc .... -Climate control fan from passenger footwell making constant...
  5. J

Arseholes in traffic...

Ok, I need a moment to vent... This afternoon, after having my car washed @ Final Inspection ... I was driving home, East along Victoria Pde, when this fuckwit (on a mobile phone) in an early 90's White Toyota Corolla Seca started tailgating me... Considering I was behind other traffic, I...
  6. J

It's a sad day....

So I've just watched my GTI being driven off by its new owners. I loved that car so much, I swear I was about to cry as it went around the corner. The good news is, it's gone to a great family. I know it's going to be looked after, and in fact - it's going to be driven by a mid 50s mother of 2...
  7. J

Advice on my soon to be delivered R32

Ok guys! ... It's no secret. I'm another who's selling their GTI and going for an R32. But now, I have a little story, and perhaps a problem. I originally made an enquiry with my lease company regarding a quote on an R32 in March ... By April I had visited the dealership, signed the...
  8. J

Karthoums?

Has anyone seen these on an R32? ... Or happen to know of/have a pic of them on an R32? (Trust me, I've searched). The standard R32 wheels seem just a little bit fussy and busy ... And hard to clean :P
  9. J

Cop detecting windscreen wipers?

..... I love the fact that when it rains I don't have to turn the wipers on myself... And I love how they adjust to the amount of water almost perfectly. However. I've noticed some strange behaviours from my wipers. The first time was going around a bend at some lights and having them suddenly...
  10. J

Service Interval Display

G'day everyone! ... So I've had my GTI since 12th Dec 06 ... It's almost the perfect car for me (I think the new S3 would remove the almost). I love it. Anyways, today I noticed that the service interval display is showing that I've got quite a long distance to go (see attached picture) until...