GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jakeypoo

1. J

Where to find this rear bumper ?

Anyone know where to get this rear bumper??
  2. J

Wheel clearance

Yes I am sure there have been posts like this but here it is: I love the XXR 527's but they only make them in 5x100 and 5x114. I want to get a wheel adapter to change the bolt pattern but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much space we have? The spacer is 20mm and the rims are 18x8.75 +20...
  3. J

FS: some parts

Selling my car so gonna part out somethings: These are prices for local pick up, I am willing to drive a little around Chicago area. Shipping can be arranged 18'' VSR Rims: $500 Megan drift spec exhaust with M spec II turbo muffler: $300 RCD 510 head unit: $200 Massive 3000 watt sub and VM...
  4. J

FS: 2007 GTI MKV

Hey, guys! I have to sell my MKV :frown: I am leaving for the military in a few months and don't want to bring the payments with. I am asking for what I owe on it $11,500 It has 80,000 miles on it, had a complete tune up at 70,000 miles. I'll list the mods below: APR stage 2 ECU Injen Cool air...
  5. J

OEM parts for sale make an offer!

Make an offer if there is something you want!! :thumbup:
  6. J

18 inch OEM rims for sale

Price is including shipping and paypal fees. We are all friends here and I'm trying to price fair! Stock 18 inch rims of my GTI MKV: $600 shipped to your house These are not in perfect shape, they do have road rash on them cause the previous owner sucked at driving. I had them plasti dipped...
  7. J

GTI MKV gauges

Has anybody come across gauges for the MKV that go up in the door well. Like these: