GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ivarandri

1. I

ESP when turning right

Hey, my left rear tire went flat and when i was changing it i noticed that the tire was worn inside so i brought 4 new tires, and now the car doesnt feel the same it feels more woobly when changing lanes and esp kicks in when turning right sharply do i need alignment or ? Its an 2006 GTi mk5
  2. I

Superchip bluefin..

Hello guys! I'm thinking of getting Superchip Bluefin in my GTi cause it's ALOT cheaper than Unitronic in my country (720 Euros).. and i found this http://www.mybluefin.co.uk/search?make=38&fueltype=3&model=159&variant=668 (345 Euros) for it and it says nothing about the shipping price does...
  3. I

My GTi !

Hello, I decided toupload few phots that i took when i first brought the car and 2 photos that i took tonight :) ! (About month ago) I've not done anything to the car yet expect changing fog lights and the lights (Blue) I was thinking about instead of having red stripe in the grill white and...
  4. I

My GTi vs many cars!

eeeeeeeeeeee
  5. I

50 km fuel drop?!?!

Hey guys.. Normaly i start my car and let it wait like 1 minute before i begin driving but today i started the car and i didn't even wait 20 seconds.. And as i watched my KM to empty (HAD 70'KM) then i noticed it dropped 20 Km's before i could even drive 1 Km ! but i thought it was just...
  6. I

GTi 06 vs GTi 05

ddddd blaeee
  7. I

stage 2 chip.

dddd