GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by itskv

1. itskv

PODI Electronic Stepper Motor Boost Gauge VW BLUE w/ AWE MKV Vent Pod

PODI Electronic Stepper Motor Boost Gauge VW BLUE w/ AWE MKV Vent Pod Complete! No problems with the Gauge! Gauge is siliconed in place. Will include the remote, not pictured. $85 Shipped.
  2. itskv

FS: McGard Wheel locks and Lug Bolts

Conical/Tapered Seat Bolt Lugs (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 20 $30 Shipped
  3. itskv

FS: MKV GTI PART OUT! AIR! BAGS! ETC! SF BAY AREA

FS: APR RSC TBE, Wheel Locks, Lug Bolts! McGard 28018 Chrome Bolt Style Radius Seat Bolt Locks (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 4 $20 Shipped Conical/Tapered Seat Bolt Lugs (M14 x 1.5 Thread Size) - Set of 20 $30 Shipped
  4. itskv

WTB: OEM Votex Side Skirts

WTB: OEM Votex Side Skirts BMP would be great but will take if not. All Hardware must be included.
  5. itskv

CA Smog Check PASS or FAIL?

So its about time for most of us to get the first smog check for registration. I have a APR 2+ tune with NEUSPEED P-FLO (CARB LEGAL), and APR RSC TBE. Today I removed my APR RSC TBE and installed my OEM TBE. Put the car into Stock mode and drove around for 30minutes and went to a nearby smog...
  6. itskv

OEM DP with APR RSC Catback?

Hey guys, my smog test/check is coming up and Need to remove my APR DP for my OEM. I want to keep the RSC Catback portion on but need to know if there is any available adapters for this? OEM DP > Adapter > APR RSC Catback
  7. itskv

Mtechnica Aeros

Check it out, http://hella4.com/cgi/wp/?p=866
  8. itskv

Battery Replacement!

I need to replace my OEM battery for the first time in 5 years. It has drained couple of times required a jump... I am looking for options that will supply the demand of my car... 1. Amp and Sub 2. Dual Viair 480C compressors 3. small 12V: digital management and occasionally passport 8500 x50...
  9. itskv

FS: AirLift Rear Shocks

I have a pair of AirLift Rear Shocks I used for my MKV. I had them about 6-7 months and they're in great condition. Price is $75 Shipped in US.
  10. itskv

Bilstein Sport Rear Shocks

Figured it out. installing right now!
  11. itskv

By the bay

:yikes: