GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Isj

1. I

Switched to an S3 (with pics)

congrats, looks nice!
  2. I

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

like these guys said, just get a coating done.
  3. I

Any Windows PC Gurus?

did you disable usb selective suspending through power options?
  4. I

Windows 10 Browser

Edge uses less ram than chrome for me.
  5. I

M235i - Obtained and driven home

Nice car. The M235i is on the top of my list when I decide to move on from the r32. I will probably do the European delivery within the next couple years for one.
  6. I

Clapperhighs just bought a 1983 Porsche 944!

damn that's fucking nice
  7. I

Comcast is doing another speed upgrade rollout...

my 50mbps blast was automatically increased to 105mbps without talking to anyone...
  8. I

Post your favorite Android games (Tablet)

yes its on android
  9. I

Recent Purchase thread....

Getting my LG G3 today
  10. I

FS: Euro R32 tail lights (tinted)

For sale is all 4 pieces of the Euro R32 tail lights made by Hella. All in good working condition, no issues. sold
  11. I

Watch Dogs

getting this on PC
  12. I

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Test drove the WRX yesterday, and I loved it, definitely miss driving a stick, car responds better than the last gen WRX and handles well. Interior is still kinda meh, but it's not really a priority for me. Talking to a few dealers in the tri state area to see if they can give me a better...
  13. I

yeah it seems a lot of dealers are actually selling them under MSRP. A couple dealers in CT where I live offered $1000-$1500 under MSRP.
  14. I

I recognized the mini dealer behind it, did you get a good deal on the WRX? how about the trade in, did they give you a fair offer?
  15. I

Just saw a dark gray premium with HK audio and nav and 6spd manual at a dealer nearby my work, I'm going to test drive it today.