GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by hungti75

1. H

What wheels are these??

Klutch wheels, unless they're the real wheels that Klutch copied
  2. H

Lube shop fail

It's one thing to have time constraints but quite another to just be cheap. The OP even made a point to talk about the fact that he found a coupon for an even cheaper oil change. Serves him right. But I guess it's really just another way to be an attention whore.
  3. H

eurosport intake+evoms heatshield=???

has anyone tried this combo? would the heatshield still fit like it does with the evoms intake? thanx ahead of time, Laz
  4. H

which brake kit???

hi, so, here's my question... which of the available Big Brake Kits (besides the EuroSpec) will fit with 17" wheels? even though 18's look amazing, i'd rather roll on light weight 17's:biggrin: any and all help is greatly appreciated Laz
  5. H

ALT Tangent...???

hey all, just wondering if anyone on this website has these wheels...? they're basically a BBS LM copy, though they look great IMHO if anybody does have these wheels... how heavy are they? offset? happy with them? thanx ahead of time, Laz
  6. H

2.5" or 3"?...that is the question

hey all! i'd like some input on this... please, let's not let this turn into a "3" owns all" or "2.5" FTW"...i'm looking for both pro's and con's on either application:biggrin: should i go with a 2.5" or 3" exhaust? i know stock is 2.5... will an aftermarket 2.5" out-flow the OEM exhaust? i...
  7. H

eurojet EA pipe...

hey, is it worth it, and more importantly, is there an added benefit over the A3 pipe? thanx ahead of time Laz
  8. H

which exhaust???

hi all, i've only had my car for about 3 days, but i'm already thinking of getting an aftermarket exhaust/downpipe combo in conjunction with the EvoMs intake... but my problem is this: which exhaust do i get? which seems to be the exhaust of choice/most popular? is 2.5" tubing enough or do i...
  9. H

new guy here

just took delivery of a 2007 UG GTI, manual, no sunroof, no XM, pretty much as stock as humanly possible:biggrin: , got a few plans for it, nothing crazy, but first on the list will be suspension (lowering/dampers), lighter wheels and intake however, i love the car the way it came from the...
  10. H

newbie question...

hi, i would like to know if it's possible to fit 16" wheels on a GTI...not because i don't like 17's, just wondering for future track days thanx ahead of time, Laz