GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by herksrus

1. herksrus

FS: Rabbit / GTI Steelies with tires

I have a set of four steelies for a rabbit or GTI 15x6 rim size 195/65R15 Continential Contiprocontact tires. 150. plus shipping But I prefer local pickup. Oh yeah and ive got the hubcaps too!
  2. herksrus

FS Forge Twintake

I bought this back in April and it’s been installed since then. I took it off to sell my car. This thing is in great shape. There is one scratch on the forward scoop which cannot be seen once installed on the car, the other minor flaw is on one of the silicone elbows, there is a small nick...
  3. herksrus

17" Denvers For Sale $500+shipping NO CURB OR ROAD RASH

These Denvers were on my 2008 GTI. They are nearly immaculate, when the dealership rotated them the guy doing the work didnt have any tape on his wheel socket, so there are some minute scuffs inside the bolt holes. The bolt caps are included as are the bolts and the anti theft bolts. There...
  4. herksrus

A little fun the other day

Near the VLA out past Socorow NM. It was like a twelve mile long straight stretch of highway. Thats all she had.
  5. herksrus

WTT: Denvers for any other stock VW wheel

Preferably in the Albuquerque NM area. I will even pay for the swap. Mine are regular old denvers with the stock tires mine are absolutely "clean" NO road rash please!
  6. herksrus

GO APR............a little long

So im haulin ass down I40 between Albuquerque and Amarillo on Friday and I had a little problem. Ive got APR stage 2 software and I usually keep it unlocked and never really thought anything about it. Well it IS possible for a person to accidentially engage the anti theft software while...
  7. herksrus

Albuquerque VW's

Im living here for a few months and I have seen so many nice VW's around here. Its great! I would love to hook up with a few for a cruise or something. Also looking for a little VAG-COM assistance. Will pay in CASH or HOPS.
  8. herksrus

look what I found today.....PLAID

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l269/herksrus/DSC03813.jpg http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l269/herksrus/DSC03815.jpg Found this fabric at a local store. They have a whole bolt of it at a pretty good price. Its not exactly like our stuff but it will look pretty on some applications
  9. herksrus

APR stg2 vs. s2000

My first real kill.......'s :happyanim: Had two runs from a 40 roll. Had it in sport and in second gear. Once my car shifted to 3rd he was at my rear bumper and 4th one car length. I kept pulling until 80 and once i backed off I had 3.5 lengths on him. Same results both times. Then he...
  10. herksrus

went dragin today

Fastest times today 60ft 2.3314 330ft 6.1247 1/8mile E/T 9.2547 1/8mile MPH 78.63 This was my first time drag racing this car. Launching is really tough. I just got to practice setting up the LC, within three seconds of staging. Input and comparisons...
  11. herksrus

AARRGGHH

:help: Just installed my ECU after recieving it from APR and my airbag, brake warning and traction control lights are iluminated and they wont turn off. What do I do? :help:
  12. herksrus

Thank you NW Washington

Im here for a few days in Tacoma and I just wanted to say thanks for the outstanding weather today and the GREAT VWs I have seen just in the few hours I have been here. It ssems like every time I turn around I see some cool VW that has been dropped. You guys are the coolest!
  13. herksrus

Launch control time delay

Well I searched around on the site and didnt see anything on this. Does anyone know the actual time delay that the DSG has from brake release to transmission engagment? Im going drag racing at the local 1/8th mile after I get my exhaust installed and I would like to have the launch down prior...
  14. herksrus

Something different...

I saw a thread about night vision shots a while back and I cant seem to find it. So heres a new one. I know they are kindof shakey but its hard to line up the camera with one of the tubes, and hold the battery pack and the mounting clip. If you understand my avatar then you probably...
  15. herksrus

ECU removal

:bonk: I just removed my ECU.........what a pain in the ass! And the great part is that I get to do the whole thing in reverse. I guess the reward will be worth it. Ive never experienced a car with the boost in power that APR claims. So Im really looking foward to getting this put back in...