GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by HelloNewman

1. H

BMW F80 M3 vs Audi RS3 8V vs Audi RS3 8Y

F80 M3 moves forward like it was punched by the fist of God but is an absolutely numb, robotic, desensitized driving experience and it sounds like absolute trash. I'd never buy one, and the low resale value on them makes me think I'm not the only one that feels that way.
  2. H

California? Hard to Believe.

Conspicuous car = anything that looks out of the ordinary or is associated with a certain group. Exotics, tuner cars, muscle cars, etc.
  3. H

California? Hard to Believe.

I've never had front plates on any of my cars, dark tint, etc, never been pulled over or ticketed ever. Don't drive a conspicuous car, drive reasonably sane, and don't do dumb shit like blast music loud or smoke weed while you drive and you will be fine.
  4. H

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Curious to see if other countries adopt this system from Israel. Seems like it would be perfect for the Ukraine situation.
  5. H

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Srriracha has high key been gross ever since they f**ked over their pepper supplier and had to find a new (significantly lower quality) pepper. My go to for a daily spice is either sambal oelek garlic, or Tabasco Habanero version.
  6. H

It's mind blowing to me the loss of human life that occurs in an instant. Most of those deaths were probably guys in their teens and early 20's, kids really.
  7. H

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Where in my post did I praise this administration for doing a great job? US has its weaknesses but it is definitely miles ahead of Russia in nearly all if not every respect. Putin has great restraint? Not sure if SRS. When you say "carpet bomb" I'm not sure if you mean nukes or regular bombs...
  8. H

I mean on the grand list of things I think the government is misspending on this is at or near the bottom. Cost is relative, we've got an opportunity to set Russia back 25+ years on the cheap. The bailouts of banks were far more inappropriate uses of money IMO but we don't hear anyone talking...
  9. H

debatable, it still remains to be seen but if effective this money could potentially be a great investment. IMO it's way too early to form an opinion.
  10. H

I'm not sure I understand this guy's point. If we're going to dabble in hypotheticals would that money be best spent on feeding a portion of the population that is already being fed by a combination of private and public sector entities? The way I see it we're sending 100 billion to fund a proxy...
  11. H

Television recommendations

iirc it's like 650.
  12. H

Television recommendations

Anyone have a review on that 75 inch tv Costco has on sale right now? Seems like an incredible deal.
  13. H

I'm not defending Fox News, but they've never been about international news coverage from a boots on the ground perspective. Fox news is basically The View for news. They don't really create news so much as discuss current events. CNN has always done that and the reason for that is that it's...