GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by haulin oats

1. H

a few pictures

I decided to take a few photos of my car before I take the wheels off for winter. My wife daily drives this car, so unfortunately it's not going any lower than you see here. It's also just high enough to get into our underground parkade. Wheels are Kinesis K28s w/ 225/40/18s , on koni...
  2. H

Unitronic in Vancouver?

I heard we are getting a Unitronic dealer in the lower main land soon. An introductory price will be setup when they get the license. Would anyone here be interested in setting up a group buy or something like that? Let me know, and I can talk to the shop that's getting the license. -Steve
  3. H

a couple quick cell phone pics

I just got my car from the bodyshop today. The paint doesn't match 100%. it was done with water borne paint. They are going to get the rep from the paint company to come out to colour match it better. I'm ok with it for now, but it will get done proper. Here's a couple quick cell phone...
  4. H

to those with KONI Coilovers, where do you have them set?

I'm gonna install my KONI coilovers soon. I'm wondering where you have the dampening set to, and where you have the height set to? Also, please post pics of your setup if you have!