GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTMK5_TJ

1. GTMK5_TJ

Up for a GTG/Photoshoot Sunday 2/21/10? Details inside! (Westchester County)

Original Post from the Vortex It should be a great turnout as always, and the spot has a great backdrop of the Tappan Zee Bridge and Hudson River. So a great op for photoshoot!! __________________ Roll Call: 1. TJ - TTMK2_TJ - MK2 TT VR6 2. Erik - Muller08 - MK2 Jetta G60 3. Tom -...
  2. GTMK5_TJ

Palisades Mall Meet 1-23-2010

I know its kind of a last minute thing, but a couple of us from the other forum are having a gtg tomorrow at 5pm at the palisades center mall. I figured we could invite a couple of other guys from this forum. January 23rd, 2010 @ 5pm We're meeting at the commuter lot, that's the lot across the...
  3. GTMK5_TJ

+++THE OFFICIAL TRI-STATE BBM (BLACKBERRY MESSENGER) PIN THREAD+++

+++THE OFFICIAL TRI-STATE BBM (BLACKBERRY MESSENGER) PIN THREAD+++ Just thought we should get a tri-state thread going for all the members that have BBM. Feel free to drop you PINs or Upload your BBM Barcodes for Scanning! I have also created a BBM Group for all the Trisate Members as well...
  4. GTMK5_TJ

Hudson Valley Audi/ VW Cruise.. 11.28.09

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325592 just thought i should spread the word
  5. GTMK5_TJ

Part Deux - Harriman State Park-Bear Mountain Run - October 10th, 2009

Since last week's run was popular and enjoyable. We have decided to put together a Part II of that run for October 10th. We are set to TAKE OFF BY 8am, meaning that ideally everyone should show up 30mins prior to at 7:30am. The meeting place is the Palisades Mall Commuter Parking Lot (Parking...
  6. GTMK5_TJ

FS: Recession SALE Pioneer & Kenwood Headunits! NEW in BOX

Hello fellow dubbers! Economy has hit the construction section hard, so my company has decided to let go of a couple vehicles from the fleet, thus the left over Headunits also have to go. Long story short: My initial plan was to install them in the company vehicles, for the GPS & bluetooth all...
  7. GTMK5_TJ

Hello fellow Dubbers! Economy has hit the construction section hard, so my company has decided to let go of a couple vehicles from the fleet, thus the left over Headunits also have to go. Long story short: My initial plan was to install them in the company vehicles, for the GPS & bluetooth all...
  8. GTMK5_TJ

Hello fellow Dubbers! Economy has hit the construction section hard, so my company has decided to let go of a couple vehicles from the fleet, thus the left over Headunits also have to go. Long story short: My initial plan was to install them in the company vehicles, for the GPS & bluetooth all...
  9. GTMK5_TJ

Hello fellow dubbers! Economy has hit the construction section hard, so my company has decided to let go of a couple vehicles from the fleet, thus the left over Headunits also have to go. Long story short: My initial plan was to install them in the company vehicles, for the GPS & bluetooth all...
  10. GTMK5_TJ

FS: ESP Viper 50 Electric Guitar (Olympic White) $200 SHIPPED

Up for sale is a ESP Viper 50 Electric Guitar (Olympic White). Originally bought at SamAsh last year. Purchased a warranty at the time of purchase and it is still valid. About the Guitar: Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, dot inlays with model name at the 12th fret, ESP LH-100 humbucker...
  11. GTMK5_TJ

Anyone know of a shop/store that supplies LED SMD strips?

Anyone know of a shop/store that supplies LED SMD strips? Heres a link... looking for something like this...
  12. GTMK5_TJ

FT: OEM Audi TT 7-Spoke 18" Alloys with Tires

Up for trade is a set of 18" OEM Audi TT 7-Spoke "Turbine" Wheels with Dunlop SP RunFlats. Excellent condition, no nicks bumps scratches bends or welds, only 3000 miles driven, mostly weekend miles on the highway from my 2008 Audi TT. Specs: 5x112 ET 52 18x9 Im looking for a trade of prestine...
  13. GTMK5_TJ

FS: Misc VW Parts - Intake & Manual

Sold my GTi and i have these random parts up for sale: $50 obo for OEM intake components $30 obo for MKV Manual OEM Intake Piping is up for sale! I have all the piping, airbox, filter, and clamps, MINUS the Engine cover. $50 OBO takes it. PM for pictures and questions...
  14. GTMK5_TJ

FS: Owners Manual, GTI Brochure, "Binder" that comes with MKV GTIs $30

Up for sale is a GTI Manual. Includes the binder, and all the sections found in a Brand New MKV Gti. Completely clean, free from rips, oil, and other residues! Contains: GTI Black Leather Binder with GTI emblem at Lower Right Corner with Vert. Red Stripe down the Middle Owners Manual Sections...
  15. GTMK5_TJ

FS: Blackberry Curve AT&T

Up for sale is a Blackberry Curve for $125USD or best offer, usually retailing for $400 plus without a contract. The phone is in optimal working condition, with mild wear on its exterior (for those that want a new exterior, they are available seperately online...