GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GT_GREG

1. G

all my rabbit parts for sale

well im parting my car out so heres the list gti steering wheel (no fuction buttons or padles. was used in my rabbit and is in perfect condition minus the electric functions) $280 new beetle engine cover painted satin black with carbon inlay $65 audi r8 oil cap ( i have 3) $50 each audi r8...
  2. G

My car. finally an ok picture~!

What do you guys think?
  3. G

ahson~! contact info?

user name ahson. anyone know him or have a contact? i pm the guy and it takes him like a week at a time to respond lol i wanna buy something off him but its impossible to find him!
  4. G

coilovers! I want them!

Guys. seriously. why isnt anyone in the GTA selling a cheap set of coils? i just want my car on the ground.. i cant take this half assed lowering job ive got goin on right now. someone find me like.. 600 dollar coils that arent blown. Thanks gents and small group of ladies. Greg
  5. G

WTB: diesel rear bumper ( no cutout)

as above for mexican/usa bumper. whos got one? Greg
  6. G

rabbit day time running lights

so i have the euro switch, and i have the little 194 peanuts turned on for the middle setting on the euro switch. (city lights) Can you set the car so that the high beams come on with the peanuts at a reduced wattage similar to acuras? is that something to be done with vag or not?
  7. G

FS: seibon carbon hood

colour matched outer sides in UG pics avail by email. asking 450 canadian Greg
  8. G

thunderbunny

so ive been debating getting the thunderbunny front bumper skin for my rabbit for a little bit now.. i think it looks pretty darn cool.. i called pfaff with a part number for the basic 2.5 rabbit front bumper cover with no fog lights. they CAN get it.. but retail is $1927.60 and my jobber cost...
  9. G

fs:neuspeed p flo for 2.5l

neuspeed p flo 2.5 engine part 3 months old comes with all associated parts also comes with NEW neuspeed filter NEW kn filter with carbon top (looks pretty) kn water boot to prevent splashes and dirty filters ( works awsome) asking 250 canadian plus shipping you all know what it looks...
  10. G

fs:neuspeed p flow for 2.5L

neuspeed p flo 2.5 engine part 3 months old comes with all associated parts also comes with NEW neuspeed filter NEW kn filter with carbon top (looks pretty) kn water boot to prevent splashes and dirty filters ( works awsome) asking 250 canadian plus shipping you all know what it looks...
  11. G

FS: sprintbooster for rabbit gti a3

as above sprintbooster fits rabbit gti a3 used 3 months. car going semi stock so i dont need it anymore. asking $230 canadian plus shipping ( shipping will be like 3 bucks anywhere in north america the product is tiny) Thanks GReg
  12. G

FS: sprintbooster for rabbit,GTI,A3

as above sprintbooster fits rabbit gti a3 used 3 months. car going semi stock so i dont need it anymore. asking $230 Thanks GReg
  13. G

FS: privat netz 18x8 +40 with tires

privat netz 18 x8 +40 polished with maxxis maz 1 tires 225 40 18 75% tread left. asking $900 pics to follow located in toronto ontario
  14. G

Why do cops...

not like mk5's with two tone hoods? lol i was talking to geoff (white) about how he keeps gettin nabed for no reason once he had his hood center blacked out. I just had my carbon hood semi paint matched to create the same effect.. and two cops pulled out and followed me in the day ive had my...
  15. G

yay!

i got my 2.5 beetle engine cover. that is all. Greg