GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FUKENGRÜVEN

1. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: Eurojet VTA Catch Can for mkv (2.0t FSI)

SOLD SOLD SOLD ......
  2. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: 07 gti Fahrenheit bagged 147/1200 76k miles South Florida

Like the title says I am selling my 07 gti Fahrenheit 6speed dsg automatic with 76,101 miles and counting as it is my current daily driver. ive put alot of time n money into this car,, i love it to death its just time to let it go and move on up. im selling it as is with everything that is...
  3. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: 07 gti Fahrenheit 147/1200 76k miles South Florida

Like the title says I am selling my 07 gti Fahrenheit 6speed dsg automatic with 76,101 miles and counting as it is my current daily driver. ive put alot of time n money into this car,, i love it to death its just time to let it go and move on up. im selling it as is with everything that is...
  4. FUKENGRÜVEN

WTT: air ride setup for coils plus cash southflorida

Looking to trade my bag setup for coils plus cash. Airlift autopilot v1 XL fronts regulars rears dual 400c viar compressors 5 gallon skinny tank 175 pressure cut off. Setup just got a brand new ecu*brand new relays fresh re wire airlines and new fittings. Looking for a local trade plus cash .
  5. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS/FT part out.... south florida local & willing to ship

i have some items that i will be selling and trading pics will be posted later on today. -eurojet catchcan $160 shipped plus stock pcv -eyelids $25 shipped needs to be repainted unless theres a fahrenheit out there that wants them
  6. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: mk5 airlift rear shocks

selling air lift shocks lighlty used less then 150 miles $125 shipped within the lower 48. Air Lift shocks provide a smooth/soft ride for those who like to roll low. - Not compatible with the VW CC - 16.5 inches long - 12.5 inches from top of mount to top of pressure tube
  7. FUKENGRÜVEN

WTB: in need of a stock mkv radio in south Florida

Wanting to buy a stock radio locally in south Florida have cash in hand lmk
  8. FUKENGRÜVEN

WTB: Mkv stock radio in soutlofrida

I am in need of a stock radio w/ pin code for an Mkv I have cash in hand wanting to buy locally in south Florida
  9. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: BBS RS 17x8 17x9 / miami

SOLD !!!!!!
  10. FUKENGRÜVEN

FS: mkv gti upper and lower grill

for sale mkv gti upper and lower grill good condition minor crack on upper and lower grill. emblem and stripe professionally painted orange and gloss black selling whole not separate. $60 shipped within the lower 48