GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by FFAC

1. F

Can you spot THE BEAST?!

Don't forget to tell them you get 30 mpg...haha.
  2. F

Can you spot THE BEAST?!

Haha, that is awesome...I would like to say we are in that league, unfortunately not even close.
  3. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

Very cool, you gonna get the hero 2 then?
  4. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

Those videos look great. And it also looks like you've had a fun year...you took all those videos with the 960?
  5. F

First World Problems

You sir, are a true audiophile. And I thought my ears were picky...
  6. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

Mine gets here manana! Not the Hero 2, but I am still pumped.
  7. F

First World Problems

Why use a dedicated BluRay player if you have a PS3? And to participate...my WD Media Player is finally crapping out and wont play my .mkv files, which is motivating me to build a HTPC or just go with a Mac mini.
  8. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

I could see a difference at low light conditions. I saw a slight difference in the colors, but not enough for $100. Then again, I could be trying to justify my purchase and be in complete denial...
  9. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

Thanks for posting, I had actually watched that already. I didn't really see too much of a difference...
  10. F

Go Pro Hero vs Hero 2

For everyone who is interested in HD video for whatever reason...Go Pro announced the Hero 2...here is the link to the product page: http://gopro.com/hd-hero2-cameras/ It is pretty cool...however, I don't see the advantage of the Hero 2 as compared to the Hero original. I won't be using it for...
  11. F

OS Lion anyone?

I have had it for about a week, I really like being able to scroll between pages (sideways w/3 fingers) and the full screen ability is pretty cool, too. The launch pad idea is cool so that you don't have to open up the finder tab as well. I would like to hear some more cool shortcuts that I...
  12. F

I'm so ...

I'm so over school.
  13. F

Off-Topic Chat

I will be driving up to Irvine tomorrow morning to have breakfast with my sister. From there I will head to LA and surprise a friend to take him to the LA auto show. Sunday...track day at Horse Thief Mile!
  14. F

Cell Phones

Blackberry, because I can't have the iPhone...damn two-year contracts.
  15. F

Photography: Post you favorite shots.

My best friend...