GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Evil Minion

1. E

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I'm in again. I did horribly last season in Fantasy, but it's fun! And yeah, it definitely gets you rooting for other drivers in the midfield.
  2. E

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Lol yeah... On a side note I'm also curious to see how Lance does with daddy's team this year.
  3. E

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I think it gets into their heads sometimes. I remember Hamilton at the very beginning was pretty down to earth, and now he's dating pussy cat dolls, has a museum for his trophies, and acts like a baby full of excuses when things don't go his way.
  4. E

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Oh he's definitely a cocky little bastard sometimes, but entertaining for now.
  5. E

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I just hope RB has some luck with Honda! Would love to see Max have a fighting chance in every race rather than just every now and then.
  6. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

For sure! When they showed Ricciardo fully out of his car after it failed, I thought it was one of the random track workers at first. Then it hit me and made it even more awesome, especially with Max flaunting it on the podium. One of the reasons I love RB racing in general, they just seem to...
  7. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

For sure a good ending! Max and Hamilton's little battle at the end was pretty nail biting. I personally would not have minded one bit if they crashed into each other and DNF'd Hammy lol
  8. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Yeah, I feel like Leclerc would do quite well with a better car. He's already doing significantly better than Ericsson in the same car. I'm just not sure I see any spots opening up in the top 3 teams.
  9. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

I may have to try this! I just assumed it would ask, and never bothered.
  10. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

We don't have cable, just use Hulu and others, so ESPN is a no go for us. Have been torrenting the Sky coverage of each race the day after so far. So functional F1TV would be nice for seeing these live for a change. And I'll be at the Montreal race this year :D First time seeing F1 in person...
  11. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Well that F1TV was a shit show this weekend unfortunately. At least everyone is getting a 2 week's worth refund. Hoping they fix their servers by Monaco. As for the race, I was extremely surprised Vettel couldn't make up any ground on max in those last 10-12 laps. I was for sure expecting one...
  12. E

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Agree. If anyone is going anywhere, it'll be Daniel next year. Dunno who would have an opening for him though. All the top teams are pretty locked in on drivers. Unless Kimi gets bored and goes to another racing series again lol
  13. E

Incivility?

My take on why people get upset with guys starting threads on topics that were answered numerous times before is it's exactly like spam emails, except there's no way to filter them out. When I want to catch up on new posts since I was last on, I go to the "New Posts" link and go through them...
  14. E

Tesla to Build Cars in China

Me thinks you have no idea how a company actually functions, as far as goals on IRR, ROS, and ROI. Also how about everyone just inscribes everything with MADE ON EARTH from now on? People who complain about where something is actually made, with zero understanding of big business, are part of...