GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by euroREADY

1. E

FS: Used FK Highline Coilovers

I'm located in SoCal [San Diego, CA]. You can come pick them up for $350 cash/venmo. I can ship these as well for $350+shipping. I'm super motivated to sell these as I'm moving at the end of the month and don't want to take parts I don't need to my new place. Miles: ~15k Worn: Not blown, rides...
  2. E

FS: Weds Kranze Bazreia 18x8/9

As the title states I'm selling my Weds Kranze Bazerias. Specs below: - 18x8/9 et 32 - Redrilled to 5x112 - No Wobble bolts/adapters needed $2650 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. 4% if paypal (we can split fees).
  3. E

FT: Full Autopilot v2 kit - MKV/MKVI

I'll be taking my car to the mountains a lot this winter and I just don't want to deal with anything going wrong while I'm 3-4 hours away from home (though I've never had an issue from day 1). They got about 7k on em. I'm looking to trade for coils + cash (negotialble). I will ship at buyer's...
  4. E

FS/FT: CCW Classics - 18x8/9 - Reverse Mounted- RARE

I have a problem... a wheel problem (see what I did there?) Anyways I'm selling/trading my CCW Classics. These are pretty rare as I have had them custom cut the faces so that they could be reverse mounted. If you look at other CCWs, the faces are mounted on the outside. These are mounted on the...
  5. E

FS: H&R Super Sport Springs - PRICED TO SELL

As the title states, I have for sale H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs. I no longer need these as I'm now on air. They lower about 2" all around. These have about 30k on them. With that said, I'll let them go for $150 shipped. Super Sport by jostin.munar, on Flickr Super Sport 2 by...
  6. E

WTB: Full Leather Interior

As the title reads. I have money ready.
  7. E

FS: MINT BBS Super RS 18x8/18x9

As the title states, I have a set of BBS Super RS for sale (NO TRADES) that have never been driven on. The wheels have been refinished with full barrel polish. 5x114.3 et38 (F) and et50 (R). PRICE: $2800 - We can split shipping.
  8. E

Air Install SoCal/OC

Hey guys, I'll be getting my air ride pretty soon and I was wondering if there were any locals who would be willing to help me out/do the install for me. I haven't been out to many gtg's out in the OC area due to my car really not being presentable (imho). I'd be able to throw you some cash...
  9. E

FS: 15mm 5x114.3 --> 5x112 Adapters

EDIT!! SORRY ALL THESE ARE 25mm ADAPTERS! MAJOR PRICE DROP $110 SHIPPED. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN! Hi All, As the title states I have a set (4) of 25mm 5x114.3 --> 5x112 Adapters. I mounted 1 to see how things would fit, see below for picture. $150 OBO Here's the picture using the adapters to...
  10. E

SoCal VagCom help

Hey guys I'm going to be installing new headlights today and I was wondering if there was anyone out there with a VagCom that can help me out so I can get everything programmed correctly. I'm in Fullerton. Thanks in advanced!
  11. E

Feeler - FS/T: BBS Super RS 18x8 18x9 et38

Hello All, I want to test the waters and see what I can get for my "rare" wheels. I'm mostly leaning towards a trade. - Location: Orange County, CA. 92870 - Tires: BRAND NEW NEVER DRIVEN ON 205/40/18 - I will only trade for 5x112. - I don't want OEM wheels. - I will not part rim/tire. - I...
  12. E

FS: Billet Spacers 19mm 5x112 -> 5x114.3

Hey guys I have 4 spacers/adapters for 5x112 to 5x114.3. I used these as they're safer than wobble bolts and get a more aggressive fit. These were custom made as well. I'd like to sell them either in 2's or the whole set together. They come with all hardware to bolt straight up to your car no...
  13. E

FS: K-SPORT/D2 COILOVERS. $450

I'm selling my K-Sport/D2 coilovers as I've decided to go a different route with my car (AIR O_O). I didn't have them on my car for too long. To my knowledge they have about 12k on them. They go real low. I was sitting at 23" fender in front with about 6 threads left and 23.5" in the rear with...
  14. E

SoCal Wobbles

Anyone know where in SoCal (OC/LBC) where I can get my hands on a set of wobble bolts? If I can get them local I'd prefer it. Thanks in advance! Jostin
  15. E

FS: New! Staggered Tires 225/40/18 & 225/45/18 - SoCal - Will ship!

As stated I have a set of tires - 225/40/18 and 225/45/18. I got a new set of wheels and the tires are too big. I have never rolled on the tires and I can say that they are at 90% tread. No uneven wear, cupping, bubbling, etc. I will part them if need be. I will ship at buyer's expense. I...