GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ethanalice

1. E

Gti mk7 steering wheel into Gti mk5

Has anyone try this conversion yet? Fixing a gti mk7 steering wheel into gti mk5?
  2. E

Gti Denver wheel

Hi all, anyone know what is the differ between this wheels marking Alsi7mg and Alsi12mg-wa. I found these marked on behind the spoke of my gti wheel. The part nos also different 1k0601025BB RD399 BBS and 1k0601025AC RD252 BBS.
  3. E

Light weight gti mk5 lower control arm ??

Hi.. Anyone can advice me is there any options to replace my existing front control arm which is cast metal to aluminum type.. Understand that the Audi s3 and the Audi tt and the vw passat is of aluminum type which can be direct swop and installed into gti mk 5 for some reduce weight ?.?
  4. E

M14 x 1.5 x ?? Bolts question

Hi , I change a set of aftermarket wheel 8j x 18 ET 47. The original gti mk 5 bolts is m14x 1.5 x 27mm ball seat type and the original detriot offset is ET 51. With my new aftermarket wheel with the new offset ET 47 , do I need to change new bolt to this size m14x 1.5x 30mm ??
  5. E

Gti mk5 4 doors dsg = gti mk6 4 doors dsg

Can anyone advice are the parts for springs and absorbers for mk5 and mk6 are exactly the same... 1. Spring colour code / parts nos. 2. Absorber Tx.
  6. E

Drivers gear springs for Gti mk5 4drs dgs

Hi .. Anyone can advice me, 1. What is the parts nos for the drivers gear springs for vw gti mk5 4drs dsg 2. Is it linear or progressive ? 3. Is it blue or black colour ? 4. Is it by eibach? 4. Can it use with the oem absorber? 5. How much lower is the height compare to the oem gti springs? Ty.