GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by EsotericRR

1. EsotericRR

FS: Brand new Air Lift 5 gallon steel tank (Southern WI)

I got this with my kit but I'm going a different way. Just looking to recoup some of the money from it. Brand new these are $85 plus shipping. I'm looking to get $50 picked up and would prefer a local sale. I'm often in Madison and the surrounding area so we could meet up if needed.
  2. EsotericRR

FS: Motorcycle gear

Selling my gear since I am now bike less. Alpinestars GP plus leather jacket w/liner. Size US40/EU50 Condition: 9/10 Regularly conditioned and cleaned. $165 shipped to lower 48 Spidi Penta gloves. Size XXL (fits like an Astar XL) My palm is just over 3.5" wide, and from the wrist to the...
  3. EsotericRR

FS: 120 RS bolts

120 original BBS RS bolts. All threads are clean, I soaked them in PB blaster for a day, but the heads need a little polishing up. Have no need for these as I have gold bolts now. No nuts. Dremel them and clean em up for cheap. $50 shipped to the lower 48.
  4. EsotericRR

FS: FK hood notch filler UG

UG notch filler for sale. Already has 3M thin body moulding tape, just peel and play. $20 shipped to lower 48
  5. EsotericRR

Lug bolt covers

17mm fits OEM $19 shipped lower 48 ($23 from ECS)
  6. EsotericRR

My LM rep build thread

I used to not like the look of mesh wheels but they have grown on my quite a bit, so much so that I bought some Miro LM reps at the start of winter. It took a good amount of time and work but I think they are finally done. I tried to rep the reps as well as pitbull has done and his seemed to be...
  7. EsotericRR

FS: FTD's 17 x 8 with tires ET45

GONE GONE GONE
  8. EsotericRR

Stock Rabbit grille UG

I have a stock UG grille with the blacked out emblem for sale. Grille is in excellent shape. Pics if needed. $75 plus shipping
  9. EsotericRR

DK WOODY fo shizzle

I know it's been done, but I added my own mark to it. I like DK gear so I thought why not Rep them.
  10. EsotericRR

BadAss pics...etc.

Literally. Pics of BadAssBaldie's car, my car, and another forum members car. Headed down to Frankfort IL to meet up, hang out, and do some work to the car. John Vagged some stuff like my rear fog light, trunk pop with remote, and windows finally. He also noticed my tails were fading...
  11. EsotericRR

NAmotorsports boser?

Has anyone seen the NA boser hood extension installed? I'm curious as to what it looks like. PICS PLEASE
  12. EsotericRR

DK bombing

Pics to waste ur time :happyanim: . Well spent bout 6 hours detailing so I thought pics were needed. Side note, the mothers powerball for paint is GREAT imo. Any who, nothing special just the run of the mill sexiness that is the rear of the MK5. Then there was this photo. Used the wrong f...
  13. EsotericRR

Couple o pics

Just playing with some DOF with my lens oopps sorry lil bigger than i thought, oh well.
  14. EsotericRR

so bored at work.....so.....

I troll the interworld and came across this site: http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com
  15. EsotericRR

Going Plaid

Well, I have had the itch to do something plaid in my car for a while now, but didn't have the time too take the plunge till now. Kinda of a retro throwback to the vw's of old, but with a different fabric. I didn't want too do the interlagos because, well, I don't have a GTI. So I went searching...