GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Dub-Way

1. D

Broke student

all comments welcome, suggestions also!! had initially planned to do a chrome badge-less etc but was quoted the equivalent of $180 dollars for just the chrome strip for the bottom grille, so pretty much stumped as to what to do now? probably just do it all black and get new headlights...
  2. D

Work in progress... PICTURES WORKING

picture from what i started with to what i have now..unfinished but will be in the near future.... Mk5 by Dub_Way, on Flickr P7035007 by Dub_Way, on Flickr now REAR P8145306 by Dub_Way, on Flickr P8145308 by Dub_Way, on Flickr rear wiper replacement sorry for poor pic P8145298...
  3. D

C and C

ill start..moar low??
  4. D

GTI show NORTHERN IRELAND

few shots form todays show in castlewellan forest park And my favourite car of the show VW LUPO FTW
  5. D

Money well spent does not apply

ok so i bought a set of vmaxx coils, clearly do not go anyway low.. so i was wondering if i could get some pics of mkvs lowered on fks, however, only cars without their fenders rolled because this increases insurance in northern ireland etc and possibly 17x8 or 18 x8 wheels or similar...
  6. D

wanted: votex front lip for gti/jetta and chrome centre grille

as title suggests, looking for votex front lip and the jetta chrome centre grille cheers, D-W
  7. D

further improvements coming.....

From this To this... FURTHER THINGS TO BE ADDED thanks any critisim is welcome but bare in mind im new to this kina thing lol cheers D-W