GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by drepai

1. D

FS: Garrett T3 GT30/GTX30 Turbine Housing

Garrett T3 GT30/GTX30 (60mm turbine wheel) .63 A/R 4 bolt turbine housing Used for ~10,000 miles, selling because I switched to a .82 $150 shipped to the lower 48
  2. D

Should I buy an e30?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. D

Should I buy an e30?

180k miles 2 owners http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4994712708.html
  4. D

Should I buy an e30?

Can you elaborate?
  5. D

Should I buy an e30?

Yeah the BMWs are more expensive and as far as I can tell the only thing they have going for them vs the miata is looks. Looks like I'm getting a miata.
  6. D

Should I buy an e30?

This is actually brilliant. looking into it more now Interesting. The 4 cyl is really slow compared to the 6 though, the difference in reliability isn't enough to justify it imo. Yes, I've considered a few fwd cars and I keep coming back to the miata or e30 lol. RSX would be the first option...
  7. D

Should I buy an e30?

Suggestions? I'm not going to track or modify this car at all. Just want something that's decent to drive that'll consistently get me from point a to b
  8. D

Should I buy an e30?

I'm looking for something cheap (4k neighborhood) that's reliable and slow but still somewhat fun to drive. I've been driving a Prius for a while and it's a fantastic car for what it is however it's just way too boring for my taste. Never realized how massive the impact of driving a gutless...
  9. D

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

age 22 and I'm at 38. I've traveled a lot and spent my weekends at various dive bars around south oc/hollywood. Have a gf now and I honestly don't miss it one bit. Definitely can't say I regret it though lol.
  10. D

Water/Meth Setup (LOTS OF PARTS)

Includes: AEM V2 Progressive Controller http://www.aemelectronics.com/?q=products/water-methanol-injection-systems/water-methanol-injection-kit-for-forced-induction-gasoline-engines AEM Failsafe http://www.usrallyteam.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68_262&products_id=1845...
  11. D

General APR Discussion.

came here for apr, got bill cosby'd instead. can't say i'm disappointed.
  12. D

POLL: Dog name

Jetta?? fuck man. just name it coco or something.
  13. D

My pet peeve is ...

When two lanes merge and people stick to the person in front of them because they don't want anybody to merge into their lane. Traffic comes to a dead stop while these mouth breathers sit there trying to figure their shit out. Nobody wins. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  14. D

GOING TO GERMANY! What should I do/buy?

Go to Berghain in Berlin. Getting in sucks but it's definitely worth it. All you have to do is read the blogs and do as they say; it works for the most part. I got rejected three times so my friend and I pretended to be gay and we got in. The sound system is unbelievable and once you're in you...