GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DragosMKV

1. DragosMKV

GIAC Flashloader

SOLD
  2. DragosMKV

Idle Problems

Last night on my way home my car was revving at idle for no reason. It even revved as high 2500. I am running a GIAC flash. I checked the codes this morning and this is what popped up: 004243 - Bank 1; Fuel Measuring System 2: Malfunction P1093 - 008 - Implausible Signal -...
  3. DragosMKV

WTT: Tinted Tails for Stock Tails

I have a set of OEM taillights tinted by darcness. They were done about 6 months ago. I'm parting out my car so I was thinking I could help a local dubber out if they want these. They are in perfect condition no scratches at all. They were the premium with amber turn signals. Local pickup only...
  4. DragosMKV

FS: Forge Short Shifter

SOLD
  5. DragosMKV

FS: Ksport Coilovers

SOLD
  6. DragosMKV

51,289 miles on cam follower

So I changed my follower today. Pretty simple and straight forward. Pic:
  7. DragosMKV

Crazy Squeal

Ok so my friends car is making this horrible high pitched squeal at idle. When I rev it up the noise stops, but only when the turbo kicks in. Could this be a bad DV? Any help would be much appreciated. It is the 06 GTI FSI Thanks
  8. DragosMKV

caramel

crappy cell phone pics. C&C welcome.
  9. DragosMKV

just one. teaser

10. DragosMKV

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo + Heat shield

I got a heat wrapped Neuspeed intake with roughly 10-12k on it. The heat wrap can come off easily if desired. It has two little spots where it rubbed through the heat wrap and paint but not into the intake itself. I'll show those marks when I post pics. The mounting bracket broke off but it...
  11. DragosMKV

DUEL!

Just finished watching Clarkson's new DVD. I really enjoyed it and thought I should share. ukfjzhbnbitv If the video doesn't load here is the link: http://stagevu.com/video/ukfjzhbnbitv
  12. DragosMKV

headlight adjustment

I lowered my car recently so my lights are pointing down. Anybody know or have a pic as to where to adjust my headlights to be more up? I'm talking about on the actual headlight under the hood. I thought I read seomwhere its under a cap but not really sure which one. thanks.
  13. DragosMKV

Low Quality Iphone

Finally got around to lowering the car. Took a few shots with my Iphone after I washed it today. C&C Welcome. Oh special thanks to MKvUltra for supplying the coilovers. :happyanim: And for those of you who are wondering they are K-sports and they are no where near being all the way down. From...