GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by doublevanosrc

1. D

Insane Golf 5 GTI Crash at Nurburgring

Glad the occupants are ok, the Golf seemed to take it like a champ. The cabin remained intact all the way to the end.
  2. D

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

My salesman was tied up on delivery day so he had a colleague do the delivery. Young guy(mid 20's) knew everything about the car. I was very familiar with mostly everything except the bluetooth setup and nav. He walked me through it all showing me all the neat features and tips. It's no wonder...
  3. D

2008 Passat...advice appreciated

Parents had the sedan version in 2.0T, nice car overall. Never had an issues aside from a couple of software updates to the tranny, for some reason it would down shift really hard to 2nd gear. Other than that nice car all around, parents turned it in with like 48k miles it.
  4. D

FS:2008 VW GTI 6 speed low miles!!!

After 2.5 years of GTI driving the time has come to move on. I'm not real sure of what's next but I would like to move my GTI first. As for the car it's in perfect condition aside for a minor door ding that will be taken care of this week. The car has always been garaged and adult driven. On the...
  5. D

Car pulls to the right after tire rotation,wtf??

So i finally rotated my tires at 15k and now my car seems to be pulling to the right. I checked the tires and they don't have any uneven wear. So I take it to my local performance shop for a 4 wheel alignment. They inform me that it was slightly off and that now it's all good. Well after going...
  6. D

My first CEL!!!!

So i started my car on last night and the cel come on, the engine sounds and feels fine with the exception to the power. I've driven it lightly since the light come on but i believe the power feels like the car is back to stock. I got my Revo software about a month ago any ideas?? PS: I...
  7. D

First road trip since my Revo reflash, awesome!!!

Well I finally got the Revo ecu upgrade on Friday afternoon from Soulspeed in Austin, Tx mad props to the guys there they treated me very well and even turned off my drls while I was there. I took a mini roadtrip to San Antonio(100miles) and i must say the difference with the software is just...
  8. D

I finally got the Revo software but....

I wonder if the increase in boost might hurt other engine components.I don't plan on doing anymore engine mods should i be worried that something might fail like the pcv??
  9. D

A/C not blowing cold enough during the day, thoughts??

Hey guys just wanted to get some input since my a/c sometimes doesn't blow cold enough during the day. Sometimes it's really cold and other times it makes me wonder if there's something wrong with it. For example I usually drive for about 5 mins with it blowing from the outside then I hit the...