GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DoctorCat

1. DoctorCat

Golf R or Audi S3

Personally I'd go for the R. The snob appeal of the audi has the reverse effect on me. I like the fact that the R is just a really well put together GTi and less pretentious than the audi. Also the hatch means it's practical and I can still load it up with my bike or snow gear and take off for a...
  2. DoctorCat

Sessions ending federal policy that let legal pot flourish

My point was that Stanford already has the device. Even if it is legal, the problem is you have to correlate a given level of cannabinoid in the blood with being sufficiently impaired to drive. The neurological effects of cannabis sufficient to impair driving are not established in scientific...
  3. DoctorCat

Sessions ending federal policy that let legal pot flourish

incorrect. stanford university has a test that detects for cannabis levels. cannabis levels can also be blood tested. a breathalyzer is a very poorly accurate system of measuring BAC. The gold standard is blood levels. You can debate in court rather successfully the margin of error of a...
  4. DoctorCat

Pit stops in racing.

their fans are still stuck in Jim Crow America, the moonshine thing isn't a bad idea. Going to a NASCAR event was like a full day of browsing "the people of WalMart" :eek:
  5. DoctorCat

The bike thread - mountain, road, fat, TT, DJ, cross... what are you riding?

https://instagram.com/p/BXOt5MqgB6u/ GHCX