GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by DevonD19

1. D

Exhaust help?

What are the performance difference between a 2.5" down pipe and a 3", And would i be better of having one custom made? or spending the money on a name brand? and also if any of you have sound clips of different exhausts that would be awesome !
  2. D

r32 style exhaust?

with a boxer style pipe? anyone have any pics...? if you understand what im asking?
  3. D

Axle shaft help!

Earlier today I installed a new suspension kit onto my car, After finishing the the wheels wouldn't spin and engine was revving like it was in neutral, it seems that the axle shaft has come out of the constant velocity joint on the outer side closest to the wheel. is there any way I can place it...
  4. D

Tire noon help?

Look, I know I am gonna get blasted with a whole bunch of unnecessary comments about how to use the tool bar with the search buttons, But I want opinions... I`m planning on buying VMR v715 rims there 19x8.5 and there's available of 38mm and 45mm, now I am planning on dropping my car and I don't...
  5. D

Dual exhaust?

Hey im looking to do a new exhaust for my 2007 gti, I like the dual exhaust look one on the far left one on the far right...iv seen the exhaust for sale somewhere...but not the rear bumper? can anyone help me! thanks !:iono:
  6. D

Wheels?

What size wheels is everyone running with koni coilovers?
  7. D

Tucked?

Hey I just recently purchased my GTI im in the process of buying suspension for it, i like the look of the tucked wheels...Can anyone tell me how the car rides with it being that low, Would i be able to achieve that height with springs? or would i have to go full coil over kit?
  8. D

WTB : two gti honey comb grilles

If anyone has any for sale, good condition at a reasonable price, I dont need the emblem or detail stripe just need the grille thanks !
  9. D

Springs?

Im looking to lower my car, Its a daily driver but i want it to have a good stance. if i was to buy springs what else do i need to buy in order for them to run well? do i need to purchase anyother after market parts? and should I put rims on the car first? or after? to me it seems like youd...
  10. D

Intake?

Can i put an intake in my gti with a stock ecu?
  11. D

Is it possible to put a r32 exhaust..

On a gti? or do i have to go buy an aftermarket one?
  12. D

Photoshop?

I'm in the process of buying a UG gti, does anyone have a picture or can anyone photo shop me a picture of one with these wheels on it?