GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by demitriusR6

1. D

Tips - removing bulb retaining ring?

Mostly lurk on here but have a question Any tips on how to remove the bulb retaining ring for a hid bulb replacement, drivers side? I can get an okay grip on it but it just won't budge. I really don't want to pay the stealership to change such a small part but not sure I will be able to get it...
  2. D

low noise summer tire (compared to stock stones)?

i was running the stock summer RE050 stones and the noise was killing me. i made the mistake of going to the contiprocontact. yes, they do not make any noise but the ride characteristics suck. what's a good summer tire with reasonable noise levels? not looking to spend more than $200/tire...
  3. D

head unit swap to newer oem w/ bluetooth?

can i swap out my oem head unit (standard stock) to a newer vdub oem unit with bluetooth? 2008 gti no options. first goal is to be able to control iphone audio through bluetooth. i'm keeping this car for a while and i'm over using the aux cable. second would be to be able to make calls...
  4. D

Racing Underground?

Does anyone have an invitation code they could send me for Racing Underground. Dying to check out the Superbike races and can't stand SpeedTV coverage. Much appreciated. :thanks: