GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by danizer

1. danizer

west coast winter's last

winters just about wrapping up...last shoot with winter mode apart from my friends RSX, had to slap them on
  2. danizer

Jetta fog grill on GTI

Hey guys, I recently wanted to change up the lower grilles and bought the slatted lower grill set. I bought the center and the fog grilles separately off ebay and when the fog grille arrived, i realized it doesnt look like it fits properly on a GTI. Anyone know if the Jetta fog grill is...
  3. danizer

Canbus Digital Ballast HID Kits

Canbus Digital Ballast HID Kits now on sale! $85.00 - 6 Month Warranty $100.00 - 18 Month Warranty $15.00 Standard international shipping Available in 9006 and H7 (for fog lights and Halogen low beam/FTP) 3000K, 4300K, 5000K, 6000K, 8000K Available. PM for more info :)
  4. danizer

FT: Joey Mod Bi-Xenon + cash for OEM Bi-Xenon

For trade: My Joey mod (black out housing) bi-xenon headlights and cash for your original bi-xenon headlights. Going back to stock, want to get some original bi-xenon good chance for whoever wants to go joey mod and earn some money for their stockies. pm for offer :)
  5. danizer

Sunday mod, teaser (will update november 7th)

Ive wanted to do the "Joey Mod" for a while now...never had the guts because from what i've read, you need to half destroy your headlight in order to pull it apart. 6 hours worth of tearing at the headlight housing trying to separate the lens finally finished and painted the inside for...
  6. danizer

Golf R Rims + MKV

Not much of a photographer. Who else runs Golf R WHEELS on their MKV?
  7. danizer

pdk shift knob?

out of curiosity... anyone know if the PDK shift knob fits on GTI :smile:? will probably get flamed for this but i want to change my shift knob for my DSG and none of the existing designs out there interest me except the PDK ones
  8. danizer

Danizer Build Thread | "The Black Beauty"

Update November 15th 2012 march 2009 june 2009 december 2009 june 2010 february 2011 september 2011 march 2012 september 2012 went from H&R Supersport Springs to FK Silverline Plus november 2012 winter-mode cellphone pics :)
  9. danizer

Ebay Downpipe for TSI

did a search was wondering if the ebay downpipe works for TSI on the ebay page it specifies that it works with FSI 2.0T engines but it doesnt say its compatible with the TSI one in my car anyone have an answer to this? heres the ebay page i was planning on buying it from...
  10. danizer

question: spacers with different bolt patterns

sorry i apologize for being a noob but... i noticed there are spacers for sale that have 2 bolt pattern on them now heres my question: if i get a spacer that fits our car (5x112) but also has the bolt pattern for other cars (5x100 or 5x120) will i be able to mount wheelts that are 5x100 or...
  11. danizer

Pic Request: Lowered on Super Sport + 18" aftermarket rims

an odd picture request but as im currently deciding whether to get rims or go lower im wondering what it would look like if i got 18" rims with the current suspension setup i have now which is H&R Super Sports. Anyone out there with H&R Super Sports and 18" aftermarket rims wanna show me how...
  12. danizer

Just 2....4.....wheel drive japanese cars

non mkv content 2 amazing 4wd cars
  13. danizer

Body shop in GVA for custom bodywork?

I needa look for a bodyshop in the vancouver area where I can get my diffuser patched and cut so it will fit an R32 exhaust :) anyone know where such shop exists? dont make this a thread about how i should spend $1300 buying an R32 bumper cuz im not doing that. i want it to look exactly like...
  14. danizer

Custom exhaust help!

Ive thought for a long time about my exhaust...like half a year and it finally seems like i will have the money to do it! Im planning on making a custom R32 exhaust rather than buying a manufactured one because its cheaper ( :biggrin: ) so my plan is to get the eurojet R32 tips and a...
  15. danizer

Request: Black Magic Pearl Rieger Rear Quad Apron

Anyone have any pictures of a BMP GTI with Rieger Rear Quad Apron? Planning on getting one but never seen any pictures with the rieger rear. thanks!