GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by dakk77

1. D

Coolant!!?

Hi dubbers I seem to be getting through about 250ml of water every 1200 - 1800 miles thats full to coolant light (well just before) Is this normal any ideas??? Was tempted to drop it in to my local MK dealer but had a very bad experience so little wary.
  2. D

Wing mirror glasses (blue)

Hi guys i read in PVW that a mkv golf in the states had blue tinted wing mirror glasses, Do any of you know where i can buy a set of these as the rear view mirror is anti dazzle i thought would be nice to have the wing mirrors the same like my old mk1 a3 sport to stop all those chelsea taxi's...
  3. D

Parts for sale off UK (MKV 2.0 GT)

Hi All I just want to give you guys the first refusal for the below parts i am about to put on e-bay. Standard cup holder Anthracite K&N Induction kit complete without box (approx 80 miles done) Chrome "GT" steering wheel badge. pls let me know:bow:
  4. D

Parts for sale (Golf MKv 2.0 GT)

Hi All I just want to give you guys the first refusal for the below parts i am about to put on e-bay. Standard cup holder Anthracite K&N Induction kit complete without box (approx 80 miles done) Chrome "GT" steering wheel badge. pls let me know :bow:
  5. D

GTI Paint!!

Hi Guys I need to know where to get some decent tornado red spray paint for my 05GTI, Went to halfords done the whole chart thing and it's not a good match tbh. any ideas? can i get it from vw dealer??
  6. D

Alloys?

Hi all Just kerbed my 17" monza's!! Does anyone know how much vw want per wheel without tyres?? There closed till tues!! cheers
  7. D

Bulbs under wing mirrors

Does anyone know the part number/ type of the lights under the wingmirrors that go on when you unlock the car at night?
  8. D

GTI Dead pedal

Hi Does anyone know where i can buy a gti dead pedal, i have found a few online (vagparts / oempl.us) but there always for l/h/d models any idea where to get r/h/d ? other than main dealer? Many thanks:readthethread:
  9. D

Parts for sale

Hi Guys I have some parts for sale thought i'd give first refusal on here b4 ebay. K&N induction kit for 2.0gtfsi and more £70 GT Chrome steering wheel badge £ 6 Golf mkV cup holder (non slide door) £10 Please contact me if you are interested, The part number for the induction kit is...
  10. D

Speed Warning

Hi guys just got my new GTI car anyone shed light on how to work the speed warning ? the booklet shows models with drop down menus. My car is just the normal mpg time / dist etc etc type.
  11. D

GTI Front Grills

Hi all i have a 2004 2.0GT FSI, can anyone tell me where i can get a gti style grill or simular direct replacement without changing my bumper. Im pretty sure they exisit i have the low sections (fogs and centre lower):readthethread:
  12. D

Parts for mk5

Hi all im trying to find a gear gaitor base surround chrome or brushd ally any ideas where????
  13. D

Can anyone help???

Hi does anyone know where i can buy a gear gaitor surround (chrome) for my mk 5???? Having a tuff time in locating one !!!!:readthethread:
  14. D

Interior lighting

Hi all I want to change the interior lights (footwell) to a simular blue to that of the dials/ sterio etc any ideas where i can find some coloured bulbs? :readthethread:
  15. D

GOLF MK5 GT 2.0 FSI can anyone help??

I HAVE A 2004 MK5 GOLF GT. 2.0 FSI MANUAL, I BOUGHT IT BACK IN JANUARY FROM A VW DEALER IN MILTON KEYNES, SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD A CRACKED RADIATOR, FAULTY A/C AND BULB OUT WARNING PROBLEMS, ALL OF WHICH HAVE BEEN SORTED. HOWEVER THE LATEST IS IN MY OPINION VERY SCARY, THE CAR LOOSES POWER...