GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cuerna

1. C

FS: Bentley Service Manual

New Condition, I used it a few times for my GLI MK5. I sold my car and I wont need it anymore.
  2. C

Lots of MKV parts available!! check this out!!

2006 GLI is gone after 6 years of fun drive, and I have a list of parts I won't need anymore: Everything MUST GO, cheap price!! .:thumbup: OEM, K&N and MANN oil filters. $10 each SOLD K&N still available ($7) cabin filters $8 each OEM Aero wiper blades...
  3. C

FS: Pentosin FFL-2 for DSG transmission

Pentosin FFL-2 DSG fluid. $65 shipped, Unopened and new. 6 liters. $55 shipped for 5 liters
  4. C

FS: MK6 GTI Steering Wheel

SOLD
  5. C

FS: Mk6 manual shifter and brake handle

Really nice set of red stitching manual 6 speed shifter and brake handle, very good used condition. Came from a GTI MK6 2011. Shifter. $200 shipped E-brake handle. $80 shipped both: $250 shipped
  6. C

FS: MK6 leather shifter, GTI Honeycomb grills

-Mk6 maual shifter and leather (6 speed manual), very good used condition, two tabs broke, but still holds in place, from Jetta 2014. $40 shipped -Honeycomb fog grills, from GTI 2008, good condition. $30 Shipped (pair) -Honeycomb center grill. $30 shipped.
  7. C

FS: GTI Monster Mats.

Set of used in very good condition monster mats. $60 Shipped
  8. C

FS: 034 Motorsports RSB

I decided to put my car back to stock. For sale almost brand new 034 rear sway (Solid, 25.4 mm, adjustable). It was on my car for only 4 months, and it is a nice upgrade for handling, the quality is great and includes a set of nice aluminum brackets and all the hardware...
  9. C

FS:GTI instrument cluster, sunroof control/motor

I have some parts from a GTI 09 DSG TSI that was totaled, car had 52,xxx miles. Instrument cluster, very good condition. $130 shipped lights and sunroof control, $50 shipped sunroof motor, $100 shipped open to offers. :wink:
  10. C

FS: A4 2.0T FSI engine cover

This engine cover fits VW MKV with FSI engines with intakes. :thumbup: Few light scratches, overall very good condition. $70 shipped
  11. C

FS: GTI steering wheel and interior parts

They came from an 09 GTI DSG TSI: Steering wheel: Paddle shifters (can be remove if you don't like them, very easy to do), 8 to 10 condition, includes the SCM (steering control module) so you can use the functions on the wheel. great upgrade for Jettas and Rabbits. $220 SOLD SOLD DSG shifter...