GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CTtornado

1. C

WTB: headlight control module/ballast

item# 1t0907391 pm me if you have one.
  2. C

misfire/sputter/ rough start

i'll try to keep this short and i have read a few posts regarding some of these problems. car has 109k on it, exhaust, intake, stage 1 chip that i turned off half way through the issues. couple months ago my gti started having some rough starts, and took a minute for the idle to come down to...
  3. C

WTB steelies/winter wheels CT

As title says, looking for a winter set up. wheels don't need tires either. pm me
  4. C

bad mpg's after replacing cam follower

I decided after 70k miles i needed to change the cam follower. so i did and my stock one was not in bad shape, but i figured since i had it apart i would swap it anyway. I also did an oil change that day after. Now im only getting around 330 miles per tank when before i was anywhere from 370-390...
  5. C

WTB, mkv jetta tail lights, monster mats, stock wheel. CT

i know its golfmkv but thought i would toss it out there and see if anyone can help. a friend of mine has an 07 jetta 2.5 and cracked the right rear tail light so if anyone has that one that would be great. also if anyone has gli or jetta monster mats, and one of the stock wheels are bent so if...
  6. C

FS: 08 TR GTI W/DSG FEW MODS, NEW ENGLAND

ive decided to sell my car for something a little older with a lower car payment or none at all.I bought it off the lot with 50 miles. The car has had its oil change every 5,000 miles with mobil1 0w-40 euro blend, its had the mechatronics replaced and dsg fluid change by langdan vw of vernon at...
  7. C

WTB passenger side mirror

i hit a mailbox and now my side mirror is cracked, so is the turn signal on the outside. let me know if something floating around out there.
  8. C

finally new bumper

after way too long finally popped on the r32 rear bumper i had laying around with my eurojet catback. looks and sounds awesome. and got some r32 tails off darcness.
  9. C

VS..... MS3

my buddy has been dieing to race me and he claims he only has an intake. we went from 2nd around 35 he got a slight jump and pulled me about 2-3 cars maybe. i have apr stage 1 chip, neuspeed intake and eurojet catback. it seemed like either somethings wrong with my car or hes lying about his...
  10. C

FORZA MILAN!!

pissed they lost but it still was a good game. i know the pics arent great.
  11. C

jim gaffigan

is hilarious! saw him last night at foxwoods mgm grand. it was a good show i would recommend seeing him if he tours near you. HOT POCKETS!!!! :lol:
  12. C

future eurojet exhaust owners

i kept looking up if i have to cut the eurojet catback to make it mate up to the downpipe but could never find anything. so i figured i would make this thread. sorry for the shitty cellphone pics but as you can see i had to cut quite a bit off the downpipe. hope this helps out some people.
  13. C

vs 97 prelude

raced a buddy of mine after he kinda dodged me last year cause "he always beat 1.8t's with chip/tbe/and intake, and beat a apr stage 1 mkv. so finally got a chance to find out what hes got today. there was a bunch of us cruising around we finally get to a nice safe stretch of empty highway. i...
  14. C

blacked out the VW emblem

decided wends to stop by lowes and grab some plasti-dip and spray my front vw emblem. some before and after pics. before AND AFTER
  15. C

my fast family

[ All three of them fast and fast jr lurking on golfmkv hahahahaha yeah you can tell im really bored on the over night shift.:bellyroll: