GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by crezo

1. C

Strange dead sidelight issue!

Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue with the sidelights. As a heads up I have the 1.6 fsi with standard non fancy gti headlights. I had a dipped beam bulb out so replaced both with some Halford h7 bulbs, and at the same time I replaces the sidelights with matching non led bulbs. However...
  2. C

18x9 et5 rears, will they have any issues?

Hi all, just done a search and not been able to find an answer to this. I'm looking at ordering some new new rims, 18x8 up front 18x9 rear, both 5x112 et45 (probably a 225/40 tyre). Will these rears cause any issues on a 1.6 fsi with regards to brake clearance, arches etc? It's standard hight...
  3. C

FS: UK Mk4 Bora bits

I've just traded in the bora for a mk5 so have a few bits available for people in the UK. Bora Drivers side headlight (great condition with clear glass - no misting or fogging). Make me an offer. New starter motor (for 2.0l petrol Bora - may fit other models but you would need to check). Make...
  4. C

Advice from peoples running 19s

Hi all. I've got a bit of a dilemma and need some advice from people running 19s I'm selling my bora and picking up a mk5 next week. I'm after bbs lm reps again for the golf, as I had some on the bora and loved them, but the 18s I had on the bora looked tiny, and they look really small on the...
  5. C

mk4 -> mk5 pcd wheel advice

Hi all. I'm trading in my mk4 bora for a mk5 golf next month next month and need some advice when it comes to the wheels. I have a set of 18" 5x100 bbs LM reps on the Bora, and they are less than a year old, so I want to bring them over to the mk5. I know I'll need PCD adapters to 112, but...