GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CKGTI

1. C

FT: ECSTuning $100 gift card

I have a gift card with 100 USD on it. I'd like to get either another gift card of similar value, or 95 USD obo.
  2. C

FS: Vent Pod Boost Gauge kit, billet dipstick, bike carrier

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1169716167 $220 Comes with: vent pod, Oem colour matched gauge (vacuum/boost), boost tap, vacuum sender, all the vacuum tubes/wires included. I ended up paying over $360 for this. Bike Carrier...
  3. C

FS: brand new billet Boost tap (ECS)

I have an ECS billet Boost tap brand new. $30. If you ordered from ECS instead you'll end up paying more then $80 for this. As far as I know this is an ECS branded forge boost tap.
  4. C

FS: Black Conical Bolts WTB: Black Ball Seat Bolts

I'm looking for black wheel bolts 14x1.5 27mm Ball seat. I have these BNIB 14x1.5 27mm cone seats if you're interested in a trade. Cone seats fit most aftermarket rims. Ball seats are for stock fit. I'll sell for cash (say, $40?) or trade
  5. C

Princess Auto Brake Piston Tool

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/park-brake-disc-caliper-tool/A-p8414930e Does anybody know if that will fit the GTI? I know it says that it fits "Ford Falcon XB, XC, XD, Fairlane ZI, LTD FC, GM-Holden HJ, HX, HZ" but at a glance it looks like it could fit the GTI. The other brake tools...
  6. C

Need vacuum sender for ecs boost gauge

I need a new in line filter and a vacuum (boost) sender for my boost gauge. I could try to RMA with ECS but chances are I'd pay more in duties and shipping than the cost of the item, and I would probably get the RMA denied anyway because the oil vapour soaked the inline filter and got to the...
  7. C

Window trim/frame chipped and rusting

I'm not even sure what search terms to use for this, but I haven't been able to find anything. The window trim on the outside of my car is chipped and rusting pretty bad. I'm not sure what I can do for this or how much a PITA a replacement would be/cost. This is the only thread I found...
  8. C

Thoughts on these EBC USR Rotors

I haven't been able to find much on these forums for these specific rotors http://ebcbrakes.com/product/usr-slotted-rotors/ I'm planning on getting these + Hawk HPS pads soon. Anybody use these rotors before?
  9. C

Source for rotors & pads

I'm looking for some slotted EBC rotors and hawk HP+ pads. I'm surprisingly having a tough time finding any locally. And the dollar being what it is, it's not very economical to order from states. Anybody have a good source?
  10. C

Moisture & Oil in my boost gauge filter!

I installed my boost gauge (ECSTuning vent pod) in september iirc. At the beginning of winter it was acting up, as in the needle was a little sticky or not reading right. I chalked it up to very cold weather (-20C / -4F recently). I took a look at the inline filter and this is what I see...
  11. C

FS: Evoms intake

sold
  12. C

Need a 3" flex pipe

Anybody have any muffler shop recommendations for a 3" flex pipe replacement? Preferably in Mississauga. My downpipe is not currently installed on the car. I was quoted $100 for the part alone at one mechanic... that can't be right! edit: I checked out the vortex, looks like Zoro muffler...
  13. C

Evoms Intake pieces

I bought a used EVOMs intake and installed it the other day. I think it's an older intake model. It came off an A3 but I'm 99% sure it was originally intended for the GTI. I got the engine cover, intake piping, and an old filter that I thoroughly cleaned and re-oiled. EDIT: The part number...
  14. C

WTB: O2 spacer, turbo/dp gaskets

Hey, Does anyone know where to get an O2 Sensor spacer & the gasket for the turbo/downpipe? I probably should get new bolts & nuts as well. Anybody got anything lying around or a good source in Ontario?
  15. C

EVOMs intake from Audi A3

Can anyone confirm that the Evoms intake from the Audi A3 (FSI) is the same as the one for the GTI (FSI). ? Part numbers: MK5 2.0T = INTKVFMK520T A3 2.0T = INTKVFA320T Basically they both have INTKVF then the model # of the car, which I think doesn't imply drastic differences between the...