GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by CCook

1. C

FS: KW Coilovers for MKV GTI

I have a set of KW Variant 1 Coilovers for a MKV GTI for sale. I bought them originally in 2008 for $1400 from TAI VW while I was stationed in Hawaii. They were on the the car for approximately for 2 months and I've have since been relocated to FT Eustis, where I currently reside in...
  2. C

Daily drivability

ATP dp/EVOMS intake vs Milltek TBE/Carbonio intake Right now, I have REVO stage 2 with EVOMS intake and ATP downpipe. The car is no doubt powerful, but with the DSG's quirky habits; my around the town, daily driving can become somewhat tiresome. The ATP downpipe makes the car shift hard from...
  3. C

FS: BSH DV kit w/EVOMS intake

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=596231#post596231 Click on the above link. I'm basically selling a week old DV kit w/EVOMS intake for $400 or obo. I paid $599 for it and basically can't stand the sound. Again click on the link above for more info.
  4. C

Installed: BSH DV kit w/EVOMS intake

Today, I had the BSH DV kit w/EVOMS intake installed. Overall, the kit is very well put together and seems to be top quality. Throttle response is improved, especially in the upper rpm's. My only gripe which isn't with BSH, but with the intake is the sound. Honestly, it's the worst sound I've...
  5. C

Which one?

Right now, I have a REVO stage 2 with ATP's downpipe, but I'm considering purchasing Milltek's tbe. Reason being; is with the ATP downpipe I feel that the power down low is somewhat less than before the dp was installed. Am I crazy or have other people felt this too? Be kind.....haha!! :biggrin:
  6. C

FS: ATP 3" downpipe

FS: ATP 3" downpipe - $200 / BSH DV kit w/EVOMS intake - $400 I've decided to go back to stage 1 (REVO). Therefore my ATP downpipe will be coming up for sale. It has only been on the car for approx. 850 miles. $200 plus shipping!! By the way, the downpipe comes off the car this Wednesday...
  7. C

Is it possible to go back to stage 1?

I got my GTI chipped about a week ago with the REVO stage2 and I also had the ATP dp installed as well. I'm looking at going back to stage 1. Reason being is the DSG likes to act funny in "D" with hard shifts. I know this is a common problem, although I didn't know this before I went stage 2...