GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by catfan666

1. C

FS: Bagyard air suspension, Accuair E-level w/i-level, RNS510

Hey guys, I listed some of this stuff before but I wasn't 100% sure I was going to sell it. I'm ready to get rid of it now, and everything is out/ready to ship. I'm located in southern CT and always prefer a local sale. I will trade for nissan sr20/mazda mx5 parts to help with other projects I...
  2. C

FS/FT: RNS 510, APR 3" turbo back, Thunderbunny rear, bagyard suspension, mk6 sw

Parting my car out. It's time for 4 doors. I'm going to add more photos later. I have an RNS 510 revision e with GPS antenna and the 9w7 Bluetooth module ready to drop into your mk5/6. Small scuff on the screen. Please scroll down to see. $1300 shipped for everything Mk6 GTI DSG steering...
  3. C

FS: MKV DSG GTI Steering wheel w/bag and MFSW Control module

I upgraded to a mk6 wheel so I want to sell this off. It's out of my 08, it's a DSG wheel so it has flappy paddles, it will come with the air bag and the control module. I want $400 shipped/PP
  4. C

FS: used pair of nankang ultra sport II's 215/35/18

These tires were on my wheels when I got them, I pulled them off for a matching set of Nittos all around, they are in great shape with a ton of tread left. I would take $120 shipped within the US for these. If you need better pics PM me.
  5. C

Snapped a couple of my half put together car.

It was a decent day and I had my camera on me so I snapped a couple pics before the sun went down. By next week I should have the car done for Eurokracy. Center caps are out being refinished, thunder bunny rear is in paint, replacement stock skirts will be in on monday as well as four tires...