GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by cantona7

1. C

FS: 2006 VW GTI mkv stock springs

SOLD: 2006 VW GTI mkv stock springs Just cleaning out the garage, and have these stock springs that came from a 2006 VW GTI mkv with 80k miles on them. Have them listed on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/321887232212?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 PM me, $35 plus shipping...
  2. C

FS: Ziza Projector Fog Lights - Pair

I got these as a gift for Christmas last year. But ended up selling my car shorty after. Never got the chance to install it. Its been sitting in my closet all this time. It's in perfect condition, never installed, never touched, everything is perfect out of the box new. Bought from ESC and the...
  3. C

FS: R-Line Fog Light Grilles

I got these as a gift for Christmas last year. But ended up selling my car shorty after. Never got the chance to install it. Its been sitting in my closet all this time. It's in perfect condition, never installed, never touched, everything is perfect out of the box new. Bought from ESC and the...
  4. C

FS: Ultimate Plus Timing Belt Kit, 2.0t FSI, engine code BPY

Selling a timing belt kit I bought for my previous car, 2006 GTI 2.0t FSI. I sold the car before I had a chance to do the timing belt. I now have a jetta and have no use for this. The kit is BRAND NEW, still in the box, never been touched. The kit is called: Ultimate Plus Timing Belt Kit, and...
  5. C

FS - GTI rear rotors - 286 x 12 - VW PN 1K0698601AD - New In Box

Like the title says; FS - GTI rear rotors - 286 x 12 - VW PN 1K0698601AD - New In Box Bought them from a member here last summer. Intended to replace the rear rotors on my gti, but ended up selling the car. Now I have a jetta and these won't fit. $80 shipped! (US only) here is ECS...
  6. C

FS: Badgeless Jetta Grill, Brand NEW

Got it as a gift for my gti, was waiting to buy fog and lower grilles but sold the car before that. This was never installed, brand new! I don't have the notch filler. Here is ecs selling it: http://ecstuning.com/ES2081141/ Sold!
  7. C

OEM GTI Tail Lights, great condition

Took them off and swapped them for hella led tails. They are in perfect working conditions no issues. Generally in great cosmetic condition as well. Sold my gti, no use for them now. SOLD
  8. C

New South, indigo blue, boost guage

Like the title says. Selling the boost gauge form my old gti. Bought a new jetta trying to raise money for mods. Barely used for about 5k. Swapped for another gauge, then sold the car. No cables, vacuum hoses, just the gauge, I do have some of the brackets and t-hoses that I can throw in. $45...
  9. C

Infiniti g37 wheels?

Anyone think these are cool? Sport Edition SE-14 wheels from tire rack...
  10. C

Pshop request, color change

I know this car belongs to someone here or vtex its a really nice car (sorry for using it). Really like the wheels, just not sure what they'd look like on a candy white jetta. Anyone with Pshop skills wanna help me out here? I tried the tutorials online with masking and hue saturation ...etc...
  11. C

gloss black grille paint

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a gloss black front grille and fog grille diy. Can't seem to find any good recomendations on what paint to use. Basically I want to paint my front grille and r-line fog grilles gloss black, kind of like wolfsburg grille. What I am thinking is, plastic...
  12. C

brake question

Hey gang, so I sold the 06 gti RS :( And got a mkv 2010 jetta. Love it so far, looking to upgrade a few things. I loved the stock brakes on the gti and feel like the jetta brakes need a little more. From what I understand the only difference between the two is the rotor size and the caliper...
  13. C

monster mats, mk5 and mk6 are the different?

Like the title says, I am looking for a monster mat for mk5 jetta. I found mk6 jetta mats for cheap on craigslist. Will they fit? they look identical for some reason.
  14. C

ECS led headlights anyone?

Anyone got this? cant find pics of these headlights installed. There are other variants out there but not exactly this. Please post the pics installed if anyone has any, thanks! http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--2.5/Lighting/Headlights/ES2102249/
  15. C

anyone in DC area up for intake valve cleaning

Pm me, lets work out a deal