GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bwzimmerman

1. B

FS: Various OEM and aftermarket parts.

Ok, as stated in previous posts I sold my MKV Jetta.. and so I have a bunch of parts left over. For items listed as SHIPPED, that means to lower 48 states. For items that say PLUS SHIPPING, I will ship anyway you request. I would be willing to do local pick up if you live close. Please email...
  2. B

FS: Eurojet FMIC (used)

SOLD Thanks guys
  3. B

FS: SPS Select PLUS + and Ross tech VAG-COM

I just sold my Jetta 2.0T and got a Infiniti G37x, so as you can tell I dont need my REVO SPS Select Plus + or my Ross Tech Vagcom. I am will to sell then for $200 obo each shipped. If interested email me at bwzimmerman (at) verizon (dot) net
  4. B

FS: MFSW Airbag , MFSW control module , and Airbag control module. $400 shipped.

I have for sale a mint condition (lol) MFSW Airbag, and MFSW Control module, and a Airbag control module. The Airbag has two conectors and is for a MFSW setup. PN# 1K0 880 201 M 1QB Also for sale is a MFSW Control Module. Needed for a retro fit install. PN# 1K0 953 549 AJ (comes with the...
  5. B

Spring install shop in Balto area.

Got a set of H&R Sport Springs... looking to have them installed. SSI Performance quoted $640 :eyebulge: I know its a PITA and understand the costs, and that includes alignment.. but I know I can get cheaper. If not then ill wait til summer and do it at my buddies garage.
  6. B

Helix Angel eye owners... condensation buildup?

So anyone else with the Helix Angel Eyes, you guys got problems with condensation buildup? :iono:
  7. B

Upgraded braking..

So, i am thinking of ways to upgrade my brake system.. i also would like red painted calipers. So does changing the type of brake fluid make a diffrence? How much would be needed to do a full change? Anyone notice better braking proformance from slotted rotors? Anyone recommend a brand/type of...
  8. B

Any how-to's for the large screen speedo cluster?

I want to see what all would be involved in switching my small screen speedo cluster for a large screen verson. I want to see my accually speed, boost and all the other easter eggs possible with mods.. but i need to swap guages first.. anyone done it? any guide? too expensive? Thanks
  9. B

No noise pipe on Jetta 2.0T?

Is there a noise pipe on the Jetta 2.0T? I cant find it and the intake pipe doesnt seem to have a Y or anything else off it.