GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BrissyGTI

1. B

Brisbane Mechanic Recommendation - New Timing Belt and CamShaft done

Hi all I need a new mechanic (Brisbane / Cannon hill \ Carindale) as my old one has shut up shop and I need timing belt to be done as I am coming up to 105km. Also have been have fuel issue over the 12+ months and have been replaced the following LPFP Module for LPFP Cam Follow - 10k km ago...
  2. B

Ebay VW Media-in for ipod adapter

Found this if anyone needs one. Ebay Media-in ipod adapter
  3. B

VW Driver Training FREE- SYD, Bris, Per, MEl

Here are the link have a read Advanced NewDrivers course
  4. B

Free AutoGlym.... if you use it.

Just got this link send to me you can get Free Auto Glym Sample. Click Here to go to webpage :happyanim: Just found that this is what you get. Bodywork Shampoo (Sachet) Bumper Care (Sachet) Vinyl and Rubber Care (100ml bottle) Car Glass Polish (100ml bottle)
  5. B

Tiguan - How much should I pay for...

Hi all My Partner would like to put a order in for a Tiguan, just wondering what people paid onroad and what extra's did you get. She would like: 103TDI - Manual Comfort package Leather Bi-xenons Park Assist. Fog Lights Anti-theft alarm system Tint Anyone got a setup like this? Thanks for...
  6. B

Official GTI MK6 Euro Prices and Brochure

Hi All Well my brother came back from germany yesterday and he brought me the official GTI MK6 brochure. So today I am going to scan it in to PDF and will post soon. But here are the covers .... :biggrin: Add in germany And here is the first Black MK6 GTI I have seen, makes me want a black...
  7. B

45000km service on GTI...

HI all booked my car in for 45k service last and got quoted $360. Today I get a phone call saying that at this service they normaly clean the injectors, does anyone know if they take the injectors out and clean them or if they just bottle of injector cleaner in your taken? Anyone had this...
  8. B

Shop at Coles this Friday (13th)....

Help the Bushfire appeal this frida by shopping at coles Profit goes to bushfire appeal
  9. B

Golf MK6 register you interest....

Hi All Found this link regarding the new Golf MK6, to register your interest New MK6 oops. Register your interest
  10. B

Drive day 4th ...

Hi All VW Watercooled is having a cruise this weekend sunday 4th, Click here for details if you want to come. See u there
  11. B

In London from Aus...

Hi all Me and my brother are in london for the next 3 days, any car GTG or car shows happening in the time? Also any good place in London to see any good cars? Thanks
  12. B

Europe Trip so far...

Hi All thought I would share some pics of cars I have seen around, and not the normal cars you see e.g Golf GTI, GT, R32, R36 or Audi S3, S5,S6 Porsche you name it. Also didn`t have my camera handy for a New mercedes-benz with black and white patches all over it. But anyway so far here are only...
  13. B

Create a ringtons for iphone via iTunes app....

Hi All Quick post for the people who I spoke to on friday night regarding creations of ringtones for iphones and would like to create there own ringtones. Steps to follow click. Enjoy.:thumbsup: Any questions send me a PM.
  14. B

First 1/4 mile run in my life... Happy

Today was the first 1/4 mile run I have done in my life and I am happy with it. Ran against a MR2 1995 model... :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:
  15. B

Willowbank Test n Tune 20th Sep Saturday

Hi all VW watercooled are going to willowbank this weekend 20th as it did't happen a few weeks ago. So if anyone wants to come details below. Test n Tune