GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by BM07GTI

1. B

Another fitment question.

So i installed my coilovers a couple of months ago and i wasnt able to go as low as i want to due to my front tires rubbing like crazy. So my question is should i run 215/40?18 o/ 205/40/18? My wheels are 18x8.5 et 45 and there are currently 225/40/18s on. The backs tuck perfectly so another...
  2. B

Central Cali.

Just moved to Visalia wondering if there are any fellow dubbers in the 559?
  3. B

Coilovers Stolen!!

So i just purchased some Fk Streetlines from a member on this forum and before i got the chance to install them someone stole them. Now i know who it was and i got most everything back except for the helper and big spring that go on the front. Does anyone know where i might be able to just buy...
  4. B

not boosting past 10psi

So i got in my car to come home from work today and then like the title states. My car wouldnt boost past 10psi. It worked fine on the drive to work. Any ideas what might be going on? I have revo stg2 so its usually double that amount of boost.
  5. B

17x8 BBS RX

Hi everyone i have a set of BBS RX's 18x8 et 35 for sale with six bfg r1's. All tires have some good life left in them. And the wheels arent in the worst condition could make a could set of track wheels or you could refinish them. i'm looking to get $600 for them. Located in central cali. Thanks...
  6. B

humming sound

I have this humming sound coming from my right rear wheel area and it can only be heard inside the car and at speeds above 40. It sounds like i have mud terrains on my car that kind of hum. Any ideas what that might be?
  7. B

warning lights

So i start my car for the second time today and when it starts the brake light, steering wheel light, esp light, and one right next to that come on. My speedo wasnt working and when i let off the gas it was almost like i had an exhaust brake and the car would slow down much faster then normal...
  8. B

good deal?

These wheels are on CL and im interested in buying them just wondering if they are a good deal, also wondering what model they are. All i know is BBS, 17x8, 5x112, et35 and they are listed at $450 with only one wheel having some curbage. santamaria.craigslist.org/pts/2946114859.html
  9. B

First autocross

So i know its kinda late. But i am doin my first autocross event tomorrow and just wondering if anyone had a few last minute quick tips they would like to share.
  10. B

Track Setup Pics

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in posting pics of their car setupfor the track. With suspension and wheel info as well.
  11. B

Sway bars

So i am thinking of buying the eibach front and rear combo which is 26 front and 23 rear. I would like to start auto x and do a few track days so i am wondering if those are thick enough or should i go thicker. Any input would be appreciated..
  12. B

service now

So my car just hit 98,000 miles and it is telling me to get a service done. Does anyone know what needs to be done?
  13. B

Front lip & rear bumper

I just picked up my GTI a little while ago and I noticed the front lip and rear bumper were different than the rest of the GTI's I see driving around. Can anyone tell me if these are aftermarket or a different factory option?
  14. B

turbo timer

I was just wondering how many of you guys were running turbo timers and if so what types?
  15. B

unknown noise

So when I stand on it and my turbo spools up there is like a high pitched noise coming from the turbo. Is that normal? I hve driven a friends turbo'd civic and it doesn't sound the same when his turbo spools up, any idea what it might be?