GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bloojays

1. B

Rabbit - Automatic Transmission Stalling?!

I read in another message board about problems of the AT Rabbits stalling. It happened to me today. I just finished parallel parking and put the car into park. Then whammo... the engine stalls. :eyebulge: :eyebulge: The RPMs were just below 1K at the time.. probably more around 800...
  2. B

Toronto - aftermarket goodies

Hey - not to isolate Toronto more than we are already... but, does anybody know of any aftermarket places in the GTA for the Rabbit? Or Canada-wide? I'm looking for a couple of nifty things... - door sill trim. Preferably the silver kind. I've noticed dragging the heels in and out of the car...
  3. B

dual tone horn

I'm going on week 2 with the Rabbit - I think i figured out most of the features and easter eggs.. but what's with the dual tone horn? I noticed in the spec is says the Rabbit comes with a dual tone horn... i'll never need it, but still wonder... how do you get the second tone?
  4. B

Rabbit - Mats

Interestingly enough, Mats aren't standard on the Rabbit. I know the GTI has 'Monster Mats' with the nifty little GTI on the mat. Does anybody know of an equilvalent mat for the Rabbit (with or without signage). Preferably rubber mats for the Canadian winters! Surely enough, there must be a...
  5. B

Rabbit - Aux Jack

Hey - I'm waiting on receiving my Rabbit. Quick question about the standard features.. the sales spec says "Auxiliary input jack in glove box". Now, I've seen quite a few threads on putting in adapters straight into the back of the head unit. Anybody know what the 'jack' connector is? Is it...