GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Blitzgti

1. B

H.I.D. Igniter malfunction?

Really don't know where to put this thread, but assuming this is the DIY section, might as well since Im doing it myself. Issue: My headlight (passenger side) flickers on and off, mainly when I do abrupt turns or go over bumps. I pulled out the whole unit and check the bulb (initial thought of...
  2. B

**warning crappy cell phone photoshoot!**

Got with a buddy of mine the other day for a little car wash and cell phone camera photo shoot.
  3. B

? Regarding My Diverter Valve (oem)

My vehicle: 2007 VW GTI MKV 2.0 FSI (Just to know) So to start off my question a little background on my situation: @ 25XXX miles on my car I got on the band wagon and ordered a Forge Motorsport replacement bypass valve kit and a spacer to accommodate it. (At this time my OEM diverter valve...
  4. B

Any One In The Santa Barbara Area?

Found this thread from way back when.http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58275 but i'd rather not bring up an oldie. So there's this local car show type thing at the Home Depot parking lot in Goleta every friday night. I've never been because it'd be going to a gun fight (JDM) with a...
  5. B

Quick Pics of my car

hope you enjoy as much as i do =)
  6. B

"The Snake" through Mulholland, C.A.

Here's a pic of a run I did this past weekend through the snake in Mulholland, C.A. a little further up from the Rock Store..:cool:
  7. B

07 VW gti vs. 07 BMW 335i

so my friend just got his 335i TT about a month ago and he got a PROceed chip and an msds intake system versus me well i only have a neuspeed intake (not the true cold air ver.) and he could only pull away from me up to his 3rd gear after that i was holding with him he only pulled me about 5- 8...
  8. B

My Fast

What do you Think?:evil:
  9. B

blow off valves

what do you think is the right one for the gti and is in a moderate price range 300 bucks and less :iono:
  10. B

Red angel eyes for 07 mkv gti?

anybody know where to find them or get them really interested