GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Black Sheep

1. Black Sheep

Red Stripe Removal

anyone know how?....
  2. Black Sheep

MKV vs. G35

i didn't know we could talk about racing...anyways, last week cruising with my 2 friends, we passed through this club in downtown honolulu hawaii heading towards the freeway...this white g35 was in front of us and we were both hitting stoplights...he would floor it and only get stopped at the...
  3. Black Sheep

Remote Window Open/Close Without Vag-Com?

...anybody know if it's possible to close or open the windows without using vagcom?...peace
  4. Black Sheep

cool cars..

this is the banner...i enlarged it because it was too small...if someone can find a better drawing, it would be cool!
  5. Black Sheep

MkV GTI Window Liner Color Question

need some advice. someone brought to my attention that my window liner for my black gti is light grey, and that i should have the dealer fix it because it suppose to be black...!?!...does anyone else know of this?...it didn't bother me before...but since it was point out to me...now i wanna know...
  6. Black Sheep

Dropped Black Magic in Hawaii...

Hello, I live in Oahu, Hawaii and drove Hondas all my life til I wised up and got a real car...Civic's Suck!!!...Here's a pic of my Black Magic w/18's after just polishing it. Hope you guys like it!