GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bigdudeindenim

1. bigdudeindenim

The Official Photography Thread!

Been awhile. Thought I would throw something up....
  2. bigdudeindenim

Downtown Los Angeles on Broadway if I remember correctly.
  3. bigdudeindenim

Old school Glitz and Glamour by Michael Bandy, on Flickr
  4. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

Definitely good stuff!!
  5. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

How the heck did you get a Feral One?
  6. bigdudeindenim

The river one also looks blurry. Did you use a tripod?
  7. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

Dude!! So much beer envy!
  8. bigdudeindenim

A little tender moment and something a bit different for you all... A Tender Moment by Michael Bandy, on Flickr
  9. bigdudeindenim

Better be "nothing" or I am gonna be pissed. LOL. Either that or they can clean the sensor for me and give it back. As long as the problem doesn't repeat itself I am cool. I have been thinking about selling it on CL and trying to get a D800 anyway. I like the pro-grade body, better AF, and more...
  10. bigdudeindenim

I have. It sucks and is horrible. I am taking it into Nikon tomorrow to get it cleaned. I have heard a rumor that they are just replacing D600's with D610's now when you bring it in for service. *Fingers crossed*
  11. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

Shred this beer among others with some friends yesterday! This one was pretty damn good for having such a high abv. http://mikkeller.dk/black-fist-2/
  12. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

Where are you getting all this coin? In the last month you have purchased like $1000 bucks in beer. Holy cow man!
  13. bigdudeindenim

The Official Beer Thread

Wow! So awesome!
  14. bigdudeindenim

Won't get the milky way like that though. More like star trails and you will still get more light pollution as that will be brighter than the stars.
  15. bigdudeindenim

My point is that by using such a warm color temp to get the car to be less blue, it made the sky red. If you had used a CTO gel on the LED light you would have been able to balance the color temp of the car and the sky, which would have looked more natural. But if you are happy with it that is...