GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bentin

1. B

U.S. cities with the worst drivers in 2024

Can vouch for ABQ and DFW. All of Texas is just going to get worse with us doing away with inspections. That’s part of why NM is so bad.
  2. B

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Still remote, office is 200 miles away, wife works for a London firm now. We spend way too much time together, even though we have two offices in our place. I need to get back into mid week bike rides just to make myself scarce.
  3. B

Dogs

Supermutt sounds so much cooler than Other.
  4. B

Dogs

Kudos to your shelter for getting her that healthy. Many wouldn’t have made that effort. And of course, kudos to you for continuing her story.
  5. B

Movie and TV Recommendations

You guys are really selling it.
  6. B

Dogs

You need to mow your couch.
  7. B

Dogs

Yeah, some British twit designed my Beagle all wrong for the Texas summer. She spends most of her walks rolling to keep the white bits towards the giant fireball.
  8. B

Aha, Wrexham's origin story.
  9. B

International Asshat Smurf Impact Politik?
  10. B

Dogs

Dafuq is up with that water line? Do you water your shoes?
  11. B

Dogs

My dog, actively f’ing up my furniture. .
  12. B

Dogs

We have a fat, destructive, asshole of a cat. He loves our dog, she tries to eat him.
  13. B

Dogs

It’s slow, we can call each other names. I may start running her food through this TPC20 on my work bench just to start some ish up in here.
  14. B

Dogs

Huh? I meant a disservice to her in terms of some arbitrary obedience that she's missing out on by being allowed on the couch. She's currently there while I'm sitting at the table behind her. She wins this round. I'm okay with that. I own a vacuum, I can clean a couch. I honestly don't...
  15. B

Dogs

I crated our current dog and kept her off the couch for the first two and a half years, but then we had a three month preemie who needed feedings every three hours and that caused all dog issues to go out the window in a hurry. I don't think I'd bother with the next one, she doesn't hurt...