GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by arsenal55

1. arsenal55

FS: Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec Summer Tires

I have purchased all-season tires and sold off my winter wheel set. The auto-cross stage of my life has passed :( . These tires are sitting at home, unused and ready to get taken off my hands and to someone you can put them to good use. Size: 235/45R17; were mounted on 17x8 wheels before. I...
  2. arsenal55

WTB: OEM honeycomb center grill w/ VW and GTI emblems

Somebody backed into me while parallel parking and damaged part of my front bumper slightly, but crunched in the center grill honeycomb and emblem. I want to take that piece off and swap it with one in great condition. Looking for your OEM piece. No fades or chips on the paint please. I prefer...
  3. arsenal55

TSB/Warranty Work on PCV System - New Sound

Hey guys, I did a search and did not find anything on this. I have a 2007 FSI (BPY), DSG: - APR Stage 2 - Milltek 2.75" DP (stock catback, for now) - Neuspeed Intake - OEM Piston-style DV "upgrade" - Older "wing bolt" throttle body plug done by a member whose name eludes me - BSH Competition...
  4. arsenal55

FS: Apple Cinema HD Display- 23"

This is from a craigslist posting I made. $200 obo. PM me an offer! http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/sys/1839174274.html
  5. arsenal55

FS: Apple Cinema HD Display (23")

My mother works for a local company that upgraded their computer monitors and sold these off to employees who wanted them. I told her to grab one for me but I have found no use for it whatsoever. It is in excellent condition. The connection is ADC, so HD viewers will need to buy an adapter...
  6. arsenal55

FS: OEM Diverter Valve (C)

I was going through my stock parts and saw this nicely wrapped and stored. After about 10,000 miles, I went with an APR flash. Shortly after, around 12,000 miles, I decided to get a Forge DV, and later the OEM Piston DV. Since then, the valve that came on the car has been sitting in a box. The...
  7. arsenal55

Catback: 3" vs. 2.5"

So about 2 summers ago I picked up a used Milltek 2.75" DP at a local shop for a fantastic price, assuming I would swap out the catback portion later. Recently I decided I want to get an aftermarket catback to finish up what I started. I want something that sounds nice and deep, maintains good...
  8. arsenal55

FS: Forge DV

This is just a feeler. I've decided that if someone picks this up, I am going to fork out the cash for another setup (perhaps the BSH). This thing is still on the car so I cannot take pictures unfortunately. It should be cleaned to ensure perfect function but this will take no more than the time...
  9. arsenal55

Stealthbox Amp Idea

Hey guys, forgive my ignorance on car audio in advance. I've decided to budget some money towards improving the sound system. After weighing some options, I've decided to try this. Keep in mind, I'm not looking for unbeatable sound, just a good improvement over what I have: -Running the stock...
  10. arsenal55

WTB: R32-tinted taillights

I am looking for a really good looking, smooth and evenly tinted R32-style tail light set. Something a shade darker is ok too. If it looks like the OEM Euro R32 tails and you're willing to sell them I am willing to buy them for the right price.
  11. arsenal55

FS: Carbonio Intake (2.0T FSI) [BPY]

I have a used Carbonio intake with everything you need included for sale. It now has about 5-6k miles on it. I prefer local but will ship at the buyer's expense. I am selling for $150 or best offer. Feel free to PM me with any questions or an offer.
  12. arsenal55

WTB: "Basic" Euro Switch

I need the Euro switch (a la ECS Tuning) that enables the parking lights to be on (3 "clicks"). Any takers?
  13. arsenal55

Reflashed cars and Highway driving

Hey guys, Do you chipped drivers go back to stock for extended driving periods, like road trips? I ask this because I know reflashes run leaner and create more heat, but was wondering if stock modes tend to reduce lean and revert back to stock numbers. I plan on doing a 2.5 hour drive down to...
  14. arsenal55

Detailing Question:

So once a year, I wax my car to get rid of some of the scratches in the paint and what not. This year I will clay bar it. I bought some scratch remover, a clay bar from last year (new, just from the same package), and Carnuba Wax. I also plan on touching up some areas with the VW paint pen from...
  15. arsenal55

WTB: GTI Leather headrests

Willing to buy for the right price. Anyone want to send an offer if they are willing to part ways with them for any reason?