GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Alexiscoolbitches

1. Alexiscoolbitches

Osama bin Laden has been killed

Check the news. The president just made an address to the nation about it. Apparently bin Laden was killed in a special forces attack on a mansion in Pakistan. Link to story to follow.
  2. Alexiscoolbitches

Less Gay Suspension Thread

Installed my H&R Super Sports this weekend. :happyanim: Forgive the bad quality pictures. All shot with my iPod. What do you guys think?
  3. Alexiscoolbitches

Bump stops with new springs

I got a set of H&R Super Sport springs that I am going to install on my '06 GLI. The DIY that I saw on the DIY list says to cut down your bump stops to help with the newer springs. I'm not particularly fond of the idea of cutting them down, but I also can't find any new bump stops for the lower...
  4. Alexiscoolbitches

Middle GA Vag-Com

Anyone in the middle GA area have Vag-Com? I'm wanting to make some changes and wanted to see if anyone could help. Thanks.
  5. Alexiscoolbitches

Yay Hooray Cam Follower

So I changed my cam follower for the first time last night. I tried to do it on Sunday, but as it turns out, I have the heinous banjo bolt. I picked up some triple square bits yesterday and changed it out. Looking at the follower, the black coating is long gone, and the top was dipped in...
  6. Alexiscoolbitches

First Mod - Plastidip FTW

So I did my first mod to the GLI last night. I Plastidipped the front grilles, upper and lower, flatblack. Also I got the front VW emblem. I'm going to get the foglight surrounds and rear VW emblem in the next couple days. I know a lot of people think that Plastidip is a BS mod, but I wasn't...
  7. Alexiscoolbitches

Noob Question

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and I have a couple quick questions. I am the proud owner of an '06 Shadow Blue GLI with DSG, and I am wanting to do a few simple exterior mods. The one I am the most interested in is changing my tail lights. I currently have the OEM red tail lights that came stock...