GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by alerxovawo

1. A

FS: APR HPFP, BSH Catch Can

Hi all, decided to sell the Passat so I'm parting out some of my aftermarket parts. APR HPFP - About 12k miles. Bought a brand new stock HPFP and sent it to APR for a rebuild. It is a rebuild, but it was rebuilt from a BRAND NEW pump. Asking $550 BSH Catch Can - About 15k miles. Asking $160
  2. A

FS: Neuspeed Turbo Discharge Pipe (FSI)

I have a brand new Neuspeed Turbo discharge pipe for sale. Only removed from the box to look at it. Paid $300+shipping originally. Looking for $200.
  3. A

FS: Golf R Ko4 - Mint condition

Hey guys, I have a fresh 8,000 mile Golf R Ko4 that was pulled from the car in favor of GT30 series big turbo. I purchased this turbo off of another forum member about a month back and have since decided not to use it. As much as I would love to install this turbo, I'm afraid my automatic...
  4. A

FS: BSH Throttle Body Pipe

Up for sale is my BSH throttle body pipe. Roughly 5k on it, great shape minus a scratch here or there from installation. Everything included. Asking $110 Shipped.
  5. A

Boost Leak

Hey guys I was underneath my car checking everything out before heading to h2o and I'm pretty sure I found a bad o-ring causing a slight boost leak. Oil is seeping through the connection between the flange for the TOP and the turbo itself (see picture). 99% of the time oil seepage between...
  6. A

Place to buy stock HPFP

Where is the best place to buy the latest revision of our HPFP? I'm looking to send a brand new pump to APR for a rebuild and was wondering if you guys knew where to buy one for the most reasonable price?