GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AAARRR32

1. A

*NEW* R32 FK silverlines

Brand new silverlines, height-adjustable only. I opened the box just to look at them, they're still wrapped in the plastic. I had VW buy my R back and got another cobra so I have no use for these. I'm asking $850 plus shipping or a possible trade+ cash for a nice head unit, preferably something...
  2. A

Brand new R32 coils

I have a set of FK silverlines for a R32, they're still wrapped in the plastic. I only opened the box to look at them. ECS's price is back up to $999, get'em here for $850:thumbsup:
  3. A

Brand new FK silverlines

I have a set of brand new FK silverlines for a R32 for sale, I only opened the box to look at them. They're still wrapped in the plastic and everything, I got way too much faith in my car and actually thought it was fixed so I ordered them. I'm getting the car bought back and getting my dad's...
  4. A

Should I??

After dealing with the hiccup/stalling issue with my R32 for the last couple of months and having the dealer replace the everything under the sun I've kind of got a bad taste for VW. The dealer is having the car bought back after the holidays but the GM of the store said he would make sure I got...
  5. A

Lemon law

Has anyone ever had the dealer buy a car back under the lemon law? I've had it with my R, it died again today when I pulled out in traffic and I almost got creamed by a truck. I dropped it off at the dealer and told them I didn't want it back until they figured out what was wrong with it. I got...
  6. A

Car doesn't want to start....

My R has a hard time starting after I fill it up, it just started doing it like 2 weeks ago. Today it took it forever, it just turned over for like 3 minutes before it finally started. I took it to the dealer and of course they couldn't find anything wrong with it. Has anyone else had this...
  7. A

Suspension decision help!!

I want about a 2" drop and was almost set on getting the H&R super sports, I was going to replace the shocks/struts at the same time for a better ride. Well after pricing it all out it came out to about $700, now my dilemma is for a little more money I can have coilovers. What would you guys do...
  8. A

Haldex and different size tires

Would I be alright if I ran a 18x8 front with a 205/40 tire and a 18x10 rear with a 225/40 tire? I found the set-up I want at a good deal but I heard that different ratios were a bad idea on these cars.