GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2012TP

1. 2012TP

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Mayo talks return...so it was time for a visit to @jimlloyd40 service station 😉
  2. 2012TP

Threw up in my mouth a little today

People hate the “big mouth” but I mean it’s not THAT much different....
  3. 2012TP

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Cambered Stanley Steamers Take Forum By Storm - Car Or Sex Maneuver?

Long Island, home to the last second highway merge, across all lanes, to sit 10 under in the left lane :mad:
  4. 2012TP

2020 GTI mk8

Quick photoshop render of my planned MK8R (y)
  5. 2012TP

2021 Ford Bronco

The yellow-ish one really screams modern Land Rover Defender to me, and that’s a good thing. if my area wasn’t already completely flooded with Wrangler Unlimiteds, id think this would have a chance...
  6. 2012TP

2020 GTI mk8

Doesn’t matter the generation of Golf - people hate the new model as it’s announced then rush to trade in for it. I for one am still planning to get an MK8 R as soon as they hit the US, if my Mk6 lasts that long. Not really worried about final looks/interior. You can keep the base model for...
  7. 2012TP

STAY AT HOME

I work there. If you just watch traffic on Vets Highway, or some cross-street like Lakeland, you’d be wondering if the quarantine was fully lifted. Places by me are ignoring the order and opening up slowly. Hell, some of the bars have had their back doors open to customers in the know the whole...
  8. 2012TP

STAY AT HOME

I’m a stones throw away (under 10miles) from basically the epicenter of cases in Queens/NYC area. Now that the virus is somewhat portrayed to have run its course, added with the weather finally turning for the better, it seems people are flocking out in full force again. It’s becoming...
  9. 2012TP

2020 GTI mk8

Looking better and better to me. Will be getting one in whatever color is closest to Lapiz Blue once they hit the US shores.
  10. 2012TP

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

Feels great driving the LIE without coming to a abrupt stop every 5min
  11. 2012TP

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

IT infrastructure here - last 2 weeks or so have been a nightmare. You name it, I’ve gotten emails about it. I feel the end users pain to some extent, but people literally have forgotten basic job functions. We have always on vpn enabled, and only 1/10th of our users were on the last time we...