GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2011gti

1. 2

Post your daily/beater/one hit wonder.. car!

daily driver just picked this up so i could keep my gti out of the cold and in the garage. will be lifting it and gettin wheels soon, bout brand new 2011 6spd,, really great vehicle, gti will be kept mint now,
  2. 2

Thought I'd share pictures of our Home Theater

nicceeee, niceee
  3. 2

College MK6 owners!

bought my gti a month after graduating high school, i landed a crazy high paying job the week after i graduated high school so decided i could make more money workin their then goin to college, so never went to college and its been 6 months i owned my car makin at the least 1600 a week, with no...
  4. 2

SUPERBOWL

steelers are the under dogs more money was bet on green bay by 2 1/2 points
  5. 2

SUPERBOWL

steeler nation all the way goin to be a good game cant wait
  6. 2

It's freaking cold in Houston!

my brother is in houston training for houston supercross said it was super nice a couple days ago talked to him today said he is freezing but preped the track and riding 2mrow,,
  7. 2

cant wait for riding season!

i have a 2008 suzuki gsxr 600,, so pumped to go rip it the first nice day and when the salt is off the roads
  8. 2

Thought I share my Garage Makeover we did 6-8 months ago...

thats cleaner and nice then my room
  9. 2

The Hangover Thread.

haha thats exacrlt what tried amd it worked i kust jept burpin and then i ate a goood meal and i felt goodd
  10. 2

The Hangover Thread.

went to this rich house party it was sickk, had a bottle of grey goose made it til about 12:20 left their went to this other party then some how got a shower with this girl, then budies took us back to the first party woke up in the nice fluffy bed with the house owners daughter they made me...
  11. 2

2000 posts club

thats crazy gti2007 4600 post your my hero
  12. 2

Why does this have to happen now!?

haha shit guess i got to put more money out and buy new
  13. 2

Why does this have to happen now!?

DJ Euphoria thats some shitty luck man,, but i see your gettin some new wheels,, what you doin with the ones you have now? if your intrested in gettin rid of them i am intrested in them
  14. 2

Mk VII Golf (yes mk 7!!!)

hahaha that funny as shit,, i didnt even see that when i was looking through the pictures,,
  15. 2

Dating your friend's ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?

do whatever man cause bottom line every girl is a whore,,