GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 07GeeTeeEye

1. 07GeeTeeEye

FS: Eurocustoms 3" Catless Downpipe

Had this on my car for about 5k Miles. Bolts on perfectly. Im located in Eagle Rock Area and work in DTLA 5 days a week in arts district area. Selling for $200 Feel free to text me at 562-508-78five3 and I can send you photos. Can't upload decent quality on here. Here it is on my car with...
  2. 07GeeTeeEye

NEED Stock DP in LA/OC

Hey y'all, Haven't been on here in years so i'm not sure how active everything is and how much good this will do but i'm desperate. So I got pulled over last night for tinted windows. Car is catless, stage 2 , neuspeed intake, bsh catch can with pcv fix blah blah. He eventually popped my...
  3. 07GeeTeeEye

SOCAL: your stockers for my alphards + $700

wheels are in good condition the only problem is that the passenger side rear is lightly curbed. i can even fix it for you if you want to throw in like an extra fifty. the two rears are about to get brand new tires. and im only looking for stock wheels with good tire life. preferably 18's but...
  4. 07GeeTeeEye

DISNEYLAND!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I can get anyone into disneyland for 40% off. A one day ticket to Disneyland and California Adventure for 60 bucks a person. i can get three people in at once. If you you have a group of 4+ i could probably work something out. Just pm me when and if you...
  5. 07GeeTeeEye

WTB: MKV RABBIT $12k under. socal only

Preferably manual transmission and under 60k miles.
  6. 07GeeTeeEye

WTB: SoCal DV! asap

yo. wondering if anyone has a spare dv lying around. preferably an oem one for a decent price. just blew mine a week ago so im in need. im on the north side of orange county. just looking for a local pickup. not looking to spend over 100 bones. just need oem quick
  7. 07GeeTeeEye

WTT: preferably socal. Alphard rears!

Just curious to try and see if anyone is down to trade me their rear 9.5 alphards for my front 8.5 alphards....?
  8. 07GeeTeeEye

FS: Forge DV w/spacer & assorted springs

i can post pics tonight but im lookin for 200 picked up 215 shipped. everything is ready to install. this is what is included. http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260305&product=FMFSITVR http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260305&product=FMTVTUN...
  9. 07GeeTeeEye

Raceland Fail..

So i noticed for the last week that when i made a fairly hard left (slow or fast) i would get this really weird noise as if something was loose. So i just jacked it up and got the wheels off and this is what i found. and yes. i expected this so don't give me the ol "this is what you get!" for...
  10. 07GeeTeeEye

WTB: AWE DP

within the next month or so. if you got one or think you'll be getting rid of one. let me know!!! :w00t:
  11. 07GeeTeeEye

A Nazi, A Jap, and a good ol boy

two of my buddies called me over to this structure the other night cuz they said they had this awesome camera.....obviously not that awesome. but heres some pics
  12. 07GeeTeeEye

MKV GTI vs. 04 srt-4

so my friend has had his srt-4 for almost a month now. He's always giving me the talk about how were both turbo but he is a 2.4 and im a 2.0 liter. so he could easily take me. he would also brag about the amount of torque his car puts out. both of us are basically stock. we both have...
  13. 07GeeTeeEye

MY BAND

some just did this video thing for us. what do you think? the filming kind of pisses me off http://vimeo.com/4237885
  14. 07GeeTeeEye

FS: forge blow off spacer, socal

ive had it on my car for about 3000 miles. its an awesome little thing, but i need loot really bad. im asking 50 bucks. its in perfect condition. i even have the installation instructions. local pick only for now. pm me if your interested