GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Canada FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vdub333

Honda Kick-ER
All FS items are local only
FS: OEM Trunk Cargo Net. Used maybe twice, still pretty much new condition. comes with plastic container it came with.
$10
FS: OEM Trunk Cargo Tray. Used for about a year, some light scratches but nothing major. Comes with rubber inserts for the compartments. Fits all MkV/Mk6 Golfs
$35
$40 For Both!

Sorry for the huge pics

DIBS FOR BOTH!

PM'd

danizer

im a fob
FS: H&R Supersport Lowering Springs for MKV GTI

Bought in July 2010
Used for 25000km, selling because I bought coils
Gets your car to a nice ride height, not too low to scrape/be uncomfortable but low enough to have great stance!

SALE PENDING

(ride height shown in wheel picture

FEELER: Volkswagen Golf R Style Wheels

18x7.5 ET45 - Bought from PG Performance in Surrey BC August 2011
Ran for approximately 5000km, selling for new wheels
No curb rash or scuffs at all, only light scratches (lines) from highway

$600 FIRM!

BUMP

+ Update spring sale pending

KiwiKawaii

Ready to race!
Hello everybody

I haven't been on this site for quite a while now because I have returned my lease recently. I miss my GTI. :cry:

Here are some of the parts I have for sale.
All parts are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.
Pics are available on request.

stubby antenna - Sold
clear sidemarker (includes 2 amber bulbs) -$20
license plate led (no error) -$30
Monster Mats (used for 3 yrs, driver side is slighty worn but overall in good condition, round clips) -$45
OSIR vent mount - Sold
ITG foam air filter (used for <8000km, fits TSI engines) -$45
Hawks HP+ pads (F&R, used for ~10,000km) -$150
VW Drivergear Springs P#1K0071679 (used for ~20k, includes matching bumpstops) -$220
Ross-tech Micro-can cable- $230
Bilstein Sport Dampers (used for ~10k, no rust) -$620

Local only please. Thanks. :smile:

I will be going to Hong Kong soon so these items will be available from now till Jan 11. Sorry for the short notice.

PS: late Happy New Year :thumbup:

Last edited:

nagagity

Passed Driver's Ed
pm sent

Hello everybody

I haven't been on this site for quite a while now because I have returned my lease recently. I miss my GTI. :cry:

Here are some of the parts I have for sale.
All parts are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.
Pics are available on request.

stubby antenna -$20
clear sidemarker (includes 2 amber bulbs) -$20
license plate led (no error) -$30
Monster Mats (used for 3 yrs, driver side is slighty worn but overall in good condition, round clips) -$45
OSIR vent mount -$45
ITG foam air filter (used for <8000km, fits TSI engines) -$45
Hawks HP+ pads (F&R, used for ~10,000km) -$150
VW Drivergear Springs P#1K0071679 (used for ~20k, includes matching bumpstops) -$220
Ross-tech Micro-can cable- $230
Bilstein Sport Dampers (used for ~10k, no rust) -$620

Local only please. Thanks. :smile:

I will be going to Hong Kong soon so these items will be available from now till Jan 11. Sorry for the short notice.

PS: late Happy New Year :thumbup:

kayubassist

&#12394;&#12435;&#12392;&#12394;&#12367;
Car(s)
Audi A3
OEM GTI Honeycomb Grille with GTI badge.
- Holeless
- $50
- I made a 2 inch scratch on the bottom left corner

OEM GTI Honeycomb Grille with GTI badge, Plastidipped
- Holeless
- Great for plastidipping
- $20

I just want these gone.

Please buy my grilles!

bump, price drop, 50 bucks for a holeless grille.
i moved into a new house and these things are just getting in my way.

Mikeyboy22

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to trade my MKV Jetta Chrome grill,sheild (no holes),Fog less grills and lower middle grill for GLI complete front end plus cash on my end....

Willing to sell also but as a whole, not separating.

PM me, email me (car_nut_001@hotmail.com) or Text (call after 7pm) 416 eight two 1 44 thirtysix

Derp

1. Forge Motorsport Replacement Vacuum Operated Diverter Valve for Audi & VW 2.0T FSI & TSI - $160 obo shipped

Retails for $275 at pgperformance: http://pgperformance.com/forge-diverter-blow-off-combo-valve-for-vag-2.0t-engines.html

Used for a about one year, and I'm going to alternate route. Good condition nothing wrong with it. Includes spring (not shown in picture).

All you need is to pick up some vacuum hose and grease it with some synthetic grease (I cleaned that up when I removed it).

2. AWE Vent Mounted Boost Gauge Kit- VW MK5 GTI & Jetta MK5 2.0T FSI - Sold

Retails for $189 at DBC: http://www.dbcperformance.com/AWE_MK6_2_0T_Boost_Gauge_p/awe-mk5-20t-gauge.htm

Features:

The precision of this electrical 52mm gauge is unmatched, and it just oozes quality. Backlighting is via crisp LEDs, ensuring a perfect match to the factory instrument cluster.

Mounting the gauge in a vent ensures that it is readable at a quick glance, even under full acceleration, without any obstruction to the rest of your instruments.

Not only does the gauge match the lighting scheme of the Mk5 dash exactly, but the gauge mount is designed to allow air to still flow into the passenger compartment, while also allowing the vent to still open and close. The gauge sits within an injection molded black plastic pod, CAD engineered in house. The pod replaces the slats that sit within the factory vent enclosure, producing a seamless integration with the cockpit. The gauge sits at a slight angle towards the driver for perfect visibility.

This gauge package is engineered to be the best. The 52mm electrical gauge reads from 0-30 psi of boost and 30-0 in/hg of vacuum and features a red LED warning light when 30psi is exceeded.

This kit includes vent pod with UV stabilizer, 52mm electrical boost gauge, vaccuum line, all electrical hookups, (no buzz/t fitting). Installation is easy and takes roughly 1.5 hours.

Last edited:

Derp

barracuda bike rack carrier

For Sale of trade, Was used for one year, in good condition. Used with the OEM racks, but i've seen people use these with the Thule aero racks as well (has attachment parts for thule racks too).
Comes with keys.

$80 obo + shipping or offer something to trade for my mk5 gti

Specs:
VW Part # 6Q0-071-128-A
Bike Holder dimensions: 1580 x 180 x 290 mm / weight: 4.6 kg. For transport of Touring, Mountain and Racing Bikes in an upright position. Built-in lock and rugged design prevents damage to valuable bicycles. Up to three (3) bicycles can be mounted using a staggered formation. NOTE: Some of the largest downhill race tire sizes may not fit. Fits All with “T Slot” Basic Carrier Bars. Maximum frame width=80mm, maximum tire width=56mm, maximum frame height=90mm.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VW-Volkswagen-OEM-2009-and-Up-Jetta-Sportwagen-Barracuda-Bike-Rack-Carrier-/150668752660?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item23148eb714

Pm me if you have any questions or offers

Thank you,

Alex

wbean

attention whore
Car(s)
09 CW Gti
WTS: VMR V708 in hyper silver. RS4 styling.

it's all the standard specs.

18x8.5
et45
hubcentric 57.1 (no hub rings needed)
hyper silver
include 4 VMR hubcaps

tires:
General exclaim UHP
235/40/18
about 50% left all four corner. balanced and regularly rotated

3 of the wheels are near mint
1 wheel has small curb rash and on one of the spokes.
It's light scratch, not gauges. Can be fixed easily.

$850

Bump.

Trying to move these out of the house now as I'm preparing to move soon.

$750 :thumbsup: with tires.

$700 without tires.

Attachments

• photo-17.jpg
    photo-17.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 2,467
WTB or FT

ADVAN RS 17x8 offset 47 with RE01R 225/45/17 40% tread life left with mcguard bolts and locks

or

BBS RC 17x7.5 offset 43 with Toyo R888 (R compound) 235/40/17 75% Tread life left

Looking for OEM Denver or Huffs plus cash. Need this asap as My car needs to be reverted to stock as I am selling my car. Will buy out the Denvers or Huffs if no trade offers given. Would be preferable if you included tires but can do with out.

ASAP

Thanks. Plz pm me

white

FS: MKV GTI White ABT[Authentic] front bumper and rear valence
It's been off the car and in storage for the longest time, figured it was time for it to go to a new home. The bumper itself is a bit dirty and has minor wear from daily driving, about a 9/10. The bottom is perfect - not even one scratch. The bumper has shaved reflector and ABT lip attached. There is no ghosting on the shaving of the reflectors, it looks absolutely perfect.
The rear valence is a bit dirty, but nothing a little elbow grease and clay bar cannot fix. There is a minor crack on the mounting screw(refer to pic below). This isn't visible when installed, nor does it affect the structure or sturdy-ness of the valence. The black strip is glossy black.
Asking:$1400 picked up for both pieces. Shipping extra, but would prefer local sale...

Bumper with lip

Valence

<- bit dirty under the plate, but you won't see it anyways.

<- the crack i was talking about

memmo

Ready to race!
WTB: 18" Detroit wheels (GTA)

As the title would suggest, I'm looking to purchase a set of 18" Detroits in and around the GTA.

PM me if you have a set you're looking to part with.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.