GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
tuesday: babysat an intern all day, went home then had to go back to the office for my laptop it turns out i needed. then walked with my brother to catch up about his Father in law who has been going through severe health complications. Then worked till 11pm.
went on a company golf outing all day yesterday, then checked out a crappy mk6 gti and a shitbox mk5 gli. hung out with wife
today, trying to reconcile all the projects im involved with that are completely going to shit

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
What kinda anniversary? Sobriety? Release from prison?
Wedding anniversary, 4 years and still just as much fun as when we were dating over a decade ago.

It's been 1 week since his cat hasn't tried to murder him in his sleep.
No she's still a murderous little shit, she'll run between your legs when you try to walk around the house and hides on the top step of the stairs when it's thunderstorming and I want to go downstairs to play video games. Fucker wants me dead

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
CSB time.

Everyone bitching about the $82k Golf R 333 seemed to be making a decent point until I built a Golf R on the German VW website.

Base Mk8 Golf R starts at €55k. A fully optioned Mk8 R will run you €76k.

€76k converted straight to USD? $81,975.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
CSB time.

Everyone bitching about the $82k Golf R 333 seemed to be making a decent point until I built a Golf R on the German VW website.

Base Mk8 Golf R starts at €55k. A fully optioned Mk8 R will run you €76k.

€76k converted straight to USD? $81,975.
hot take on my end but $82k for a car with a VW badge sounds insane to me. Am I old/dumb (for this reason, in general the answer is yes)